UnderSwap Papyrus x Devil! Reader

As usual I listened to this while writing

You were sneaky and mischievous as a devil. It is because you are one. You were a devil which lived in Underground in Waterfalls because you could do a lot of pranks and such In this part of Underground. In Snowdin it's to many people, they would see if you tried to do something and in Hotlands it's way to many guards. They would spoil the fun. Anyways you lived in a small house which you rarely was in because you were often outside, doing pranks or just doing mischievous stuff.

They weren't harmful though because you didn't want to hurt anyone. You weren't that evil but it was fun as hell to see how angry some monsters got when they got tricked. It was just to funny and you often would laugh in the sidelines which was on top of the small cliffs in Waterfalls because you could have a good view while the others couldn't see you.

Today was a little different than all the other days because you saw two skeletons walk through. One with big blue eye sockets which was filled with innocence and purity while the taller one had a lazy look placed in his small eye sockets and he also had a lazy smile placed on his features. You have grown curious about these two because you often saw both of the walk through here.

It seemed that one of them wanted to become a royal guard. You guessed it was the shorter one because he had a weird but cute armor on him all the time. You hung over the cliff edge a bit which was a huge mistake because you heard something break underneath you so you looked down and saw that it would break down anytime soon so you were about to run away but it was to late and you were sliding down the small cliff.

"W-What was that!?" you heard a voice say not to far from you. You had bits of rocks and broken parts of the cliff around you and you felt your body ache in pain. "Beats me, bro" another voice said and you heard both of them walk to you. "A-Are they alive?" a voice asked and suddenly you felt someone poke you with a object, you guessed it was a stick.

You suddenly stood up, nearly tripping over due to you doing it to fast. You looked at both of them and you saw it was the two skeletons you had watched. "H-Hello! I'm Y/N!" you suddenly exclaimed and smirked softly. The short one was looking at you in confusion while the taller one had a suspicious look in his eye sockets. You didn't blame him because devil's weren't a monster kind which had a good reputation.

Anyways that was how you had meet both of the brother's. You occasionally talked to them when they walked through and you had guessed right about Sans wanting to become a part of the royal guard. He was too nice though. He was pure and innocent that even you didn't want to prank the cute skeleton so you didn't believe he would be a part of it anytime soon.

His brother was whole different story though. He was always suspicious about you. You understood but still he was way too much on his guard but you guessed it was because he loved his little brother so he didn't want anyone hurting him. It sounded nice to have someone which cared about you.

You were now in Snowdin, looking around the place with curiosity. Even if you didn't like this place it was sure beautiful and nice to be in. You heard someone walk through the woods and you saw Papyrus walking around, having a relaxed aura around him so you got a idea in your mind. You climbed one of the trees and waited for him to walk near the tree and when he did you took your stable devil tail around a branch and appeared right infront of him.

"Hello sir, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour Satin?"

You asked with a smirk on your lips while you hung upside down, you hair hanging downwards and it was hiding your devil horns. The tall skeleton only looked at you with a straight face but you saw he cracked up softly yet carefully. He after some seconds laughed at you "Well, speak of the devil" he said and you smiled more. You let loose of the branch and landed on your feet in front of him. You stood straight and brushed away some of the snow you had gotten onto your clothes. "So what are you doing here?" he asked and you walked over to his side. "I was bored" you said and kicked the cold snow. "Want to come home to me and Sans then?" he asked and you looked at him in surprise. "You actually want that?" you asked and he nodded softly. "yeah, why not?" he asked and you nodded in pure happiness. "Y-Yes!" you said and felt your tail wag in happiness.

"But i thought you hated me?" you asked when you both started to walk and you felt him pet your hair softly. "Nah, you are a good monster" he explained. "I have heard about the people which was mean to Sans, before i reacted 'someone' had already punished them by making them think; quote on quote the 'devil' was after them" he explained and you laughed "One of my best pranks yet" you explained and he petted your head more

"Thank you"

he said and you felt even more surprise wash over you but you smiled a genuine smile to him. "No problem" you said and you both walked over to his house.

(I've been in a really good mood because my mom has bought Tokyo Ghoul stuff today and it has been overall a good day and yesterday so just take this!)