"So what do you think about Minghao?"

Eunjae shot a glare at Woozi, who was poking his side and wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"I dunno. He's okay, I guess."

"He's pretty cute, don't you think?"

"Why must you hurt me this way?"

Woozi cackled loudly. "Okay, serious question though. Do you think I'm hot?"

Eunjae flushed bright red and groaned, pulling the covers over his head.

"Eunjae! Am I attractive to gay guys!?"

"Let me sleep!"

"Who sleeps at ten? Seriously!"

"Hi, Jun!" Woozi left Eunjae to greet his friend. Eunjae would forever despise the fact that Jun could pick locks, as he always chose the worst times to appear.

Especially now, when all he wanted was to sleep, to have just a few hours where he wasn't different from everyone else.

His biggest fear was anyone else finding out. Hell, when Joshua and Woozi found out he actually had an anxiety attack. Joshua helped him through it, and Woozi was freaking out too badly to be any help.

But the person he never wanted to find out was Jun (though he probably already knew, as he and Woozi often shared looks when the topic was brought up). Despite him being openly pansexual, the type of guy to say 'a hole is a hole', he would rub it in Eunjae's face and try and set him up with everyone. And that was the last thing Eunjae wanted.

The two had gone quiet for only a moment, and Eunjae had just started to believe that he could get to sleep, until Jun finally spoke again.

"I brought Minghao. Eunjae, don't be rude! Say 'hello'!"

Eunjae groaned loudly as a heavy weight landed on his back.

"Oh, sexy," Woozi noted the sound coming from from his friends mouth as he bounced slightly. "I wouldn't mind hearing that voice at night when we-"

"Leave him alone, Jihoon." Joshua's voice sounded as he came out of his room, and Eunjae imagined he was glaring at Woozi.

Eunjae pushed Woozi off him and sat up, throwing the covers back. He sent a harsh glare towards the pink haired boy, hoping it was as scary as he thought.

  He accidently locked eyes with the pretty blonde standing close to Jun, fingers desperately clinging to the elders sweater

Minghao gave a shy smile, and Eunjae quickly looked away before he became a blushing mess.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Minghao's hurt expression. Eunjae felt awful and he wished he could act normal for once so he didn't have to make people feel bad. It wasn't their fault.