Eunjae knew he should feel guilty, leaving Minghao to eat with Hoshi. But it was his own fault, letting Jun  cling to him, heart eyes and all.

Eunjae was glad however, that Hoshi was hurt too, as bad as that sounded. Instead of sulking alone is his room, probably bashing himself about not being enough for Minghao, he and Hoshi talked about how great they were and that there was no way Minghao and Jun were interested in each other. Absolutely no way- whether they believed it or not, it was still the slightest bit comforting.

"I'm too hot for to be rejected, right?" Hoshi asked, sounding more like he was asking himself rather than Eunjae.

"Of course. Jun's missing out."

"Yeah," Hoshi sighed, resting his cheek on his palm, squishing the side of his face and suddenly Eunjae understood why Jun had obsessed over him. Hoshi was adorable accidentally.

"I guess they do have more in common with each other than they do with us," Eunjae mumbled, watching as Hoshi looked up with a mouthful of ramyeon.

"That's true- satan suck a dick, that is amazing," He managed to reply, voice muffled. He held up a finger, signalling Eunjae to wait until he finished. "Now usually I would be so over him, like, you can't just expect me to mope around over some guy. But he's so hot, and that tongue-"

"Okay!" Eunjae quickly interrupted. He did not need to hear about his friend's colorful sex life, especially knowing Hoshi who would no doubt bring up Eunjae's- or, lack there of. But then deciding he was curious, just a little bit of course, he decided to press. "so you admit you've been with Jun?"

Hoshi flushed red, realizing that yes, he had admitted it, if by accident. "No, I just meant...no we didn't do that, he just...he eats a lot." Hoshi nodded, seeming proud of his answer, as if it somehow managed to fix everything. Which it didn't.

 Which it didn't

"I'm sure." Eunjae smirked, raising his eyebrows suggestively towards Hoshi who elbowed his side.

"We never had sex, I'm not jealous, and we aren't together."

"Yeah, and Seungkwan can rap."

"Listen here you bloated corpse, friends can make out in a dark room with the minimal amount of clothing. We're friends. Friends, Eunjae. But I know it's not like that for you and Minghao."

"I'm not gay."

"Yeah, and Suho isn't total daddy material. The point is, I think Jun's messing with us. And if he wants to play around, so should we."

Eunjae stared at Hoshi, expecting him to laugh. But no, Hoshi was not being sarcastic. Eunjae wasn't all that surprised, after all, it was Wen Junhui. This was not something Jun was above doing,in fact,  nothing ever seemed to be too low.

Eunjae decided that if Jun was going to take away Minghao, then it was only fair if he got Hoshi. Hoshi looked down at his phone and choked. Once he finished coughing, Eunjae doing nothing whatsoever to help, he looked up. "We should get going, it's almost past curfew."

QuerenciaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara