It seemed that the roles had been reversed, as this time it was Eunjae who had to rush Minghao in order for them to make it to the airport. Save for a tearful (though Minghao insisted he didn't cry) goodbye to his parents, and the part where Minghao's dad dragged him into the hallway to give him a lecture - most of which he didn't understand, as Minghao was the best Korean speaker in the family, and that wasn't saying all that much - about Minghao, Eunjae took charge to make sure that Minghao was packed and ready. At least, he made sure the packed part was true. Minghao would never wholly be ready to leave his parents. 

Eunjae's best guess at Minghao's father's lecture was that the gist of it was ordering him to treat Minghao nicely, and to "not break his chest." It was Eunjae's first experience like that. He always saw how in the foreign movies the boy would have to impress the father before the girl could go out, and he knew the interrogations were always supposed to be intimidating, but Eunjae was just surprised. In fact, he would have been touched, if he hadn't still been horrified after being grabbed from the back and dragged before he could scream. 

Though it was good that he didn't scream, that probably would have been an awkward situation to explain. And he was awkward enough as it was. Who would want their precious son dating a nervous wreck? Eunjae had to be careful to impress Minghao's family. Though it was a little late to worry about that now, but he thought he'd done nicely enough. They hadn't kicked him out, after all. 

Once they had reached the airport, Minghao repeated his goodbyes, and Eunjae nervously hugged the both of them, begrudgingly agreeing to Minghao's mother's request for him to repeat the old introduction Minghao had convinced him to do at their first meeting. 

Once that was done, with flaming cheeks Eunjae walked with Minghao to get through security. Once they had gotten through, Minghao had decided that he had done enough for the day, and before Eunjae could turn to ask him why he had stopped, he found himself with Minghao on his back. 

"Aish, seriously?"

"Shut up, I'm sleeping."

"If I carry you, then you have to carry the bags."

Minghao let out an exaggerated snore, tickling Eunjae's neck, and the smaller boy held on tightly when Eunjae shivered like a swaying tree.

"See. Do you want to fall? I can't do everything."

Minghao mumbled something about how Jun would be able to do it all, and Eunjae scoffed. 

"You should've invited Jun then. Except, if you were on his back, your feet would touch the floor." Eunjae smirked, "but wait, I forgot, you're short."

"You-"

"Bags, or get off me."

Minghao curled his lip, but accepted the bags that Eunjae gave him, holding them with both hands as Eunjae's hands went to his thighs, making sure the smaller stayed securely on his back. 

Minghao relaxed his arms, letting the bags slam against Eunjae's chest, "I hate you."

Eunjae wheezed, pinching Minghao's legs in retaliation, "whatever, brat."