Eunjae had always thought the first day of class after break was the hardest.

Especially now, when he had to pry himself out of Minghao's iron grip (he was surprisingly strong for being so small), which he really didn't want to do, as irritated as he was from the night before.

But he needed to shower, and he liked to go early before it was crowded and he would have to rush. He's done that enough times, and sometimes he didn't have enough time to rinse the soap out of his hair completely.

Eunjae opened the door, and almost fell on his face. He would have, if he hadn't grabbed the door frame to catch himself.

Right outside the room, Jun and Hoshi were curled up on the floor together, facing each other with their foreheads just barely touching. Their hands were centimeters apart, in a way that seemed like they had been holding them when they had fallen asleep.

Hoshi let out a tired grumble, slowly sitting up and looking around.

"What are you doing on the floor?"

"Minghao locked us out."

"Jun doesn't have a key?"

"He left it inside."

"Of course he did." Eunjae sighed, taking Hoshi's outstretched hand to pull him to his feet. "I'm going to the showers."

"I'll come too." Hoshi said as he bent down to wake Jun, but with no luck. He mumbling hushed responses to whatever Hoshi was saying, but it was too soft for Eunjae to hear. Hoshi eventually stood up, pulling Jun up by hos waist and guiding him (eyes still closed) to his bed across from Minghao's.

The two walked in a comfortable silence for a while. Eunjae was glad Minghao was asleep when Hoshi came in momentarily to put Jun to bed, but he knew he was going to be in trouble when he got back.

'Showering with Hoshi!?' , 'Minghao, there's curtains to separate them, you know this-'

"You couldn't find anywhere else to sleep?" Eunjae decided to break the silence in an attempt to push the inevitable out of his mind for now.

"Everyone was drunk. And probably having sex. You know who didn't get to do that? Me. Because we were stuck in the hall."

"Right," Eunjae let out a short puff of air through his nose, to indicate that he was amused but not to the point of actual laughter.  "It was kind of adorable though."

"No." Hoshi tried to sound intimidating, but with his sudden blush and impossible to hide smile, Eunjae could tell how happy he really was. "Then what about you and Minghao?"

"What about us?"

"Jeonghan says he saw you two leave at the beginning of the party. Did you guys go for a walk or something?"

"Yup."

"Your neck says otherwise."

"Ryu did it."

"Please," Hoshi scoffed. "You're both hella gay."

"We were practicing."

"Sure, Jae."