"That was rude."

Eunjae snorted. It had been at least 15 minutes since he had stopped the video call with Jeonghan and Joshua, and Minghao was still caught up in being insulted by Jeonghan's comment. 

"Why does it matter, Jeonghan is firmly against anything to do with me, he can't be trusted with these things."

"But like. There's no way they're cute. Right?"

Eunjae was kind of bored with the topic, but it was kind of cute how he was so invested in the fact that they were a cute couple. He opted for saying nothing, knowing Minghao was more than capable of having extensive one sided conversations.

"I mean, when Woozi stands on a chair in lunch to come out, then maybe they can be kind of cute. Small bit."

Eunjae wraps an arm around Minghao's waist, and pulls him close, effectively drawing his attention and halting his rant. 

"We're the cutest to me."

Minghao blew hair out of his face, "well, that's obvious, doesn't matter." 

"Well jeez, thanks," Eunjae feigned being hurt, looking moodily to the side and avoiding the small boy's gaze.

Minghao giggled, "not like that. Just, I want to show we're better."

"Oh god, here we go."

Minghao glared at his boyfriend, "what, you should support me."

"I will, you know that. But I don't have to like it."

Minghao smirked, "you will. It involves a lot of kissing."

That drew Eunjae's interest, and he grinned at the small boy. "I'm already in, no need to bribe me."

Minghao was about to say more, but his hand was tugged, and soon enough Jin-Sheng had his attention. 

"I brought my tuo luo, let's play."

Minghao was delighted, and he gave Eunjae an apologetic look that was clearly fake, before chasing after Jin-Sheng to play the game. 

Eunjae sighed forlornly, though he wasn't really all that upset. After all, he knew that Minghao had less time to spend with them, and more than enough time in the future for him to be hogged by Eunjae. 

Although, actually, time was, in fact, running out. They hadn't even discussed what they were doing for the summer, nonetheless what they were doing for the future. Eunjae didn't even know what Minghao wanted to be when he grew up, which, technically, would start happening next year. Hell, Eunjae didn't even know what he wanted to do himself. 

But the topic seemed too heavy and dramatic to bring up, so Eunjae decided to push it off until after the vacation was over. And perhaps longer than that. The longer he could just enjoy the reality they currently had, the happier he would be. 

So, when Ai sat next to him, he pushed the thoughts from his head, turning to look at the cute girl with a relaxed smile. 

"What's up my home skillet." 

Eunjae cringed, "yeah.... whoever told you that you should say stuff like that," Eunjae grew serious, "kill them."

Her smile contorted into a scowl, and she quickly turned away, "Zhihao, you're in big trouble!"

Eunjae shook his head, smiling fondly as the petite girl stomped over to Zhihao, waving a chubby finger in his face and screaming while he just looked bored, though Eunjae detected a hint of amusement in his eyes. 

Eunjae wasn't sure, but he really hoped they would start dating, if they weren't already.