Eunjae did his best to swallow back his pride, only for the fact that he thought Minghao might like to see him in makeup. However, the longer he sat there staring at Ryu's concentrated face, and listening to Hoshi giving her suggestions and requests, the more sour his mood became. 

"Make his eyes pop, he'll look great then."

"Don't do a wing, he probably can't pull it off."

"Do you think he would look good with coloured lips?"

And that is how he ended up marching down the hallway with his left eye smeared in blue eyeshadow. "Fuck you guys, I'm fucking gorgeous," and he had left. 

Luckily, anyone who saw him thought he was drunk, so nobody thought to ask him about the half done mess of an eye. 

At least his neck was clear, he had that going for him. 

He rejoined the party, but he was surprised to find that his stomach didn't settle when he entered his room. 

But he was home, why did it feel different from the first time

He grew uneasy, and he shoved through the familiar and unfamiliar people. 

A slim hand snatched onto his, and, as he turned, his stomach settled. 

Fuck, he was so far gone. It wasn't the room that had done it for his heart, it was the boy.

"Where the fuck were you?"

"Who the fuck taught you to talk like that?"

"A little bit of you," Minghao smiled.

"And a whole lot of Jun," Eunjae finished, rolling his eyes. 

Minghao refrained from answering, instead staring at Eunjae with a slightly judgemental look. 

"Someone said you left with a girl."

"Yeah, and?"

Minghao glared, "why?"

"Minghao, I'm fucking gay, what more do you want from me? What am I supposed to say?"

"That it's a lie. I didn't believe her anyways."

"Okay, but that'd be a lie." Eunjae suddenly grinned, "since you're so interested, I'll let you know that her saliva was all over my face. She fucking smeared it-"

Eunjae would never get over the feeling he got when Minghao kissed him. His hands immediately went for Minghao's waist, but the boy pulled away and lightly smacked Eunjae's cheek. "You look like a fucking moron." 

"Minghao-" Eunjae's shoulders slumped as he watched Minghao walk off, probably to find Jun, Eunjae thought bitterly. So he turned in the opposite direction, picking up his bathroom bag and making his way to the bathroom to scrub his face. 

It had been a long, and, if Eunjae was being completely honest, irritating day (aside from the moment Minghao had shared with him). But, seeing as the party would probably last until far into the early morning, Eunjae would do no good staying there. He was ready for bed, and he was too tired to wait for his room to be empty. 

So, once he gave up on washing off that last bit of eyeliner, he found himself making his way to Minghao's room once again, and, once he discarded the dirty sheets, he crawled into Minghao's bed, curling up. It was cold, and, quite frankly, rather empty without Minghao, but Eunjae sucked it up, and he closed his eyes. 

And, when Minghao stumbled in a few hours later, Eunjae pretended he was asleep when the small boy crawled in with him. Minghao muttered something about Eunjae being a sensitive baby, and then he picked up Eunjae's arm so that he could fit against him. Eunjae immediately wrapped his arms around the small boy to pull him closer, and Minghao huffed. 

"I knew it. If you're awake, why leave the party?"

"To let you have fun with your friends, you jerk."

Minghao tried to pull back, but Eunjae kept the boy securely against his chest. 

Eunjae started petting Minghao's hair, "hush, just go to sleep."

Minghao inhaled, and Eunjae pushed Minghao's face farther into his chest. 

"I suffocate," Minghao mumbled, and Eunjae chuckled, relaxing his arms. 

Minghao immediately pushed himself off Eunjae's chest, taking a moment to look at him, before he shoved his face onto Eunjae's. 

Once he was satisfied that Eunjae was dazed, he pulled away from the kiss, smiling at the younger boy. 

"Thank you," he whispered, and then he relaxed back against Eunjae, his head tucked into Eunjae's shoulder. 

And Eunjae didn't think he could formulate a sentence asking what exactly Minghao was thanking him for, so he just shut up and closed his eyes once again, a wide smile on his face. 

"You're not hiding your neck."

And it was ruined. "My parents are gonna be here, yes I am."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Ye - did you just bite me?" Eunjae tried to look down at Minghao, who was pressing himself farther into Eunjae. 

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No, fuck."

"Dirty mouth."

"You like it."

"I," Eunjae paused, fully aware that Minghao could feel his pounding heart. "Go to sleep."