Eunjae had woken up the next morning, confused as to why he wasn't in his own bed. He wasn't complaining about the adorable boy held tightly in his embrace, he would be perfectly content lying there all day.

However, they had class, and they would have to get up. Thankfully they still had a few hours, so Eunjae could take his time to appreciate the view, as well as figure out how the hell he was going to get up without waking Minghao.

Almost as if Minghao sensed he was about to leave, he pulled his arms out from underneath him and hugged Eunjae's arm tight. Eunjae was afraid his rapidly beating heart would wake him at this point, and Minghao definitely was not helping the situation.

Eunjae turned his body just enough so that the bottom half of his body was out from under the covers, but he was still trapped. He laughed softly to himself at the slight whine from Minghao when he tried to pull his arm away.  "Where are you going?" Eunjae almost died right there at the sound of Minghao's voice, softer and deeper than usual. Minghao tried to sit up, his eyes barely open and Eunjae gently pushed him back down.

"I'll be right back, okay? Go back to sleep."

Minghao nodded while rubbing his eyes, before turning over to go back to sleep.

Eunjae decided to get ready for class early so he could keep his promise to come back and see Minghao.

"Eunjae, my babe!" Hoshi fell into step beside him as he walked down the hall. "You seem happy."

"That's because I am," Eunjae couldn't help but smile, and he noticed that Hoshi's usual energy had returned. "I'm really, really happy, Hoshi."

"That's great. Y'know I'm really glad this all ended. 'Cause my ass is beat, quite literally. How's Minghao?"

"Good."

"No I mean...how was last night?"

Eunjae froze. "What do you mean?"

"Well Jun told me he and Chan walked in on you guys, and it wasn't exactly as innocent as you claim it was."

"But...we didn't..." Eunjae tried to think something, anything he could say. But it was true, what Jun had walked in on would probably make anyone think that. Eunjae had a hard time controlling himself the night before, but they never actually did what Hoshi was accusing them of doing.

Sure, they got pretty close, but it didn't actually count. Right?

"Chan swears he won't tell," Hoshi suddenly said, and Eunjae was pulled from his thoughts. "I know you're worried about that. Jun told him you don't want people to know, and Chan's good kid, he wouldn't do anything like that."

Eunjae thanked Hoshi and headed off to the showers. He spent a good fifteen minutes thinking everything over, especially his thoughts about Jun, and he decided he didn't hate him. He just wasn't very fond of him for the time being.

When he finished and stepped back out into the hallway, he was thankful that it was still quite early and not many people were awake.

Eunjae managed to walk back to Minghao's room without being stopped by anyone along the way, though he did pass by Jeonghan who gave him an awkward smile as he headed in the direction of Joshua's room.

Eunjae froze as soon as he stepped inside. Minghao sat on his knees on the bed, looking like he had woken up just seconds before Eunjae had returned.

"You're wearing..." Eunjae quickly shut the door behind him. "That's my shirt."

Minghao blinked slowly, before looking down. "Yes. This is your shirt."

"...where are your pants?"

He looked around before shrugging. "I didn't wear any."

"How did I miss that?" Eunjae mumbled before pulling Minghao to his feet. "You should start getting ready, we have class."