Eunjae had done exceptionally well at ignoring Woozi after the incident. He had kept a pointedly cold face for the rest of the day, brushing off Woozi's pathetic apologies, which were riddled with interruptions of laughter. 

Needless to say, Eunjae didn't appreciate it, and he made it very obvious that he wasn't happy with Woozi, nor was he going to go easy on anyone who sided against him. He hadn't even talked to Joshua, though that was more because he was too embarrassed to open his mouth. 

In fact, he had hardly spoken a word since the forbidden situation had happened. 

And now, while he stood in the empty communal showers, he was letting it all out. He had waited for everyone to leave, and now that it was late, and empty, he found himself comfortable enough to speak.

"Stupid Woozi, stupid fricking loser, stinking pink haired slug, it's so stupid!" Eunjae took a slow breath, glancing around at the empty room, clenching his fist in a decisive stance. "Fuck!" 

He was disturbed to find that a burst of relief shot through his body at the curse word.

"And fricking cute - " Eunjae blanched, his eyes moving wide as he covered his mouth with his hands. "Oh no, oh no, oh no, dear god, please don't do this to me." Eunjae threw his fist out at the nearest curtain, glaring at the empty shower like it was the cause of all his anxiety. 

His heart dropped, and a lump grew in his throat as he felt himself get nauseous. "I can't think he's cute, that's absurd." He nodded an unconvincing nod as he stalked across the tiles. "Of course I can't possibly find him attractive, not with his tousled hair, and the fake blond, and his sweet lips - " Eunjae stopped, cradling his head in regret. "Oh, I'm fucked. Fucking fucked! Fuck!" 

He leaned against the wall separating two showers, sighing in defeat. He focused on the small crack between the curtain and the empty shower, dramatically rocking his head. 

Only the empty shower wasn't so empty. 

Eunjae found himself staring at a pair of feet, toes curling up. And, naturally, he made the biggest mistake he could, letting his shocked eyes trail up. 

"Holy shit...." 

Minghao stood frozen, hands cupped between his legs and his mouth slightly ajar. He had heard Eunjae talking, and paused his calls for help, too embarrassed to speak.

"I'm - I'm - I'm so sorry...." Eunjae backed away in horror, struggling to keep his eyes on Minghao's hair as opposed to the exposed skin. 

He wanted nothing more than to run away and hide, but one small, desperate "wait," and he turned back to face  Minghao.

"I forgot...."

Eunjae glared at the ceiling, waiting for Minghao to figure out what he was saying. 

Minghao settled for pointing, and Eunjae's eyes trailed from the finger to his own shoulder, where a towel loosely hung. 

Eunjae quickly threw the towel at Minghao before running out of the room, the image of Minghao's bared body burning in his retinas.