Eunjae was so focused on getting as far from Minghao as he could, he didn't see Woozi just ahead of him. Woozi stopped him before they could collide, gripping his shoulders tight.

"Eunjae, what's wrong? You look like you just saw a dick," Woozi cackled at his own joke, but quickly composed himself once he noticed the red blush dusting Eunjae's cheeks. "Oh my god, did you really?"

"No, I-I didn't mean to. It was an accident, I swear."

"Whoa, calm down," Woozi pat Eunjae on the back. "You don't have to explain anything to me. Personally, I too would love to see-"

"Jihoon!"

Eunjae sighed in relief as Joshua squeezed himself between him and Woozi.

"What? I was just playing, he knows that. Right Eunjae?"

"Eunjae, be honest. Do you want Woozi to shut his whore mouth for once?"

He nodded, turning towards Woozi as his jaw dropped. "Um...wow, okay."

"I'll take you back to the dorm then?"

Another nod, and Woozi groaned loudly and walked away.

Eunjae was thankful for Joshua. He didn't know what he might've said if he hadn't shown up just then.

"What was he bothering you about?"

"Same as always."

Joshua nodded. "I'll talk to him. He should know, specially after what happened with Jeonghan-"

"I don't want to talk about him."  Eunjae snapped. Joshua gave him a strange look but didn't press. Joshua was the only one Eunjae had told about Jeonghan and he should have known not to bring it up .

"So what happened earlier?"

Eunjae shrugged. "I...I saw Minghao."

"So? Why is that..." Joshua trailed off as he noticed the look Eunjae was giving him. "Oh! You mean...wow. You don't like him, do you?"

"Of course not," Eunjae said quickly. Maybe a bit too fast. "I can't. Not after Jeonghan."