Eunjae did indeed cuddle Minghao. Perhaps an hour passed with him lying still, his arms wrapped around the smaller boy, systematically rubbing swirls onto Minghao's back while listening to the smaller boy's steady breaths.

And while Eunjae very much enjoyed the feeling, he was growing pretty damn bored. For a few measly moments, he halfheartedly closed his eyes and tried to sleep. But after being awake for so long, there was no way that he could be lulled to sleep, and he quickly gave up. 

He let out a few dramatic sighs, before realizing he could potentially wake up the peacefully sleeping boy in his arms. 

Finding a quieter, and more exciting solution to his problem, he reached for his phone, curiosity quickly chasing away the slight feeling of exhaustion. 

What exactly had Jihoon done that was so catastrophic that he couldn't deny his homosexual tendencies anymore? Nothing short of a sex tape could possibly convince Jihoon to admit his attraction to boys, and perhaps not even that, as Eunjae was confident in his friend's capacity for denial. 

Unfortunately, he knew that his friends wouldn't answer him - not right away, at least, and Jeonghan's message grew too tempting to just overlook. 

-Alright. I'm going to overlook everything in your message but the claim of having pictures.
- Do you mind sharing?
- or are you just lying to me?

Eunjae was hoping that a few taunts would be enough to trigger Jeonghan to defend himself, but several minutes passed and no response was found. He hadn't even read Eunjae's message, which Eunjae found hard to believe, as he knew that Jeonghan would be happy to make it very obvious that he was ignoring Eunjae by making sure Eunjae could see that he read the message and didn't reply. And Jeonghan was almost always on his phone, unless he was getting frisky - okay, Eunjae understood now, and he was most definitely disgusted. 

He quickly discarded the phone on the nightstand, as if it was the one to put such revolting thoughts in his head. There were a lot of things that Eunjae wished he would never think about again, and Joshua and Jeonghan in bed was definitely near the top of that list. 

Sighing in defeat, Eunjae settled back into the bed, staring forlornly at the clock, as time seemed to drag slower with every passing second. It seemed that two hours ago it had been 4 am, and yet the clock claimed that only 20 minutes had passed.

"Minghao?" Eunjae halfheartedly tried to wake his boyfriend, who was so deep in slumber that a few clueless groans were all that Eunjae could stir from him. 

Eunjae knew that he would be exhausted all throughout the day, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't manage to get any more than a few moments of rest before his mind was jolting into alertness, as if he was waiting for an alarm to ring, and hoping to turn it off before any sound could assault the quiet atmosphere.

Though this was common for him, the fact that he was in China, and his boyfriend most definitely had so many events planned that Eunjae would be dragging his feet by noon made the situation much more dire than usual. He didn't want to ruin Minghao's fun with his lack of sleep. Still, there was nothing he could do about it.

So, as he often did when this happened, he turned back to his boyfriend, letting the hand that wasn't underneath Minghao - though, to be fair, he had no idea if it still was pinned beneath the smaller boy, as the arm had grown numb shortly after his boyfriend fell asleep - wander from Minghao's hair to the leg that was thrown over his own. And he began to whisper to himself, putting the thoughts that haunted his mind into words.

"Oh Minghao, what am I going to do? You don't know the half of what my parents are like. They're waiting for me to fall in love with a girl. Ever since I hit puberty, it seems that all they can ask me about is my love life, or previously lack thereof. They want their version of what's best for me. They want a wife and kids to make me happy." 

Eunjae paused for a moment, pressing a kiss to his boyfriends forehead, before resting his head on Minghao's. 

"How do I tell them that I already found the person that makes me happy? So what if you're a boy, you're all I want. They'll have to be happy for me, right?"

There was no response, and Eunjae preferred it that way. Even though his worries were left untended to, Eunjae still felt better voicing them, and with a more content sigh, he fully relaxed next to Minghao.