Minghao was still on Eunjae's bed when he returned. It made him feel better, seeing the boy sleeping in his sheets, on his pillows. If Minghao was also wearing Eunjae's clothes, then it would be the perfect image. Eunjae could stare forever, and probably never get bored of Minghao.

Woozi yelling into his phone, however, made Eunjae want to leave as soon as he arrived. As he lay back down next to Minghao, he tried his best to ignore Woozi, who was yelling about how you need to take responsibility for what you caused, and, this is all your fault, Seungcheol.

Woozi wasn't fooling anyone with his 'innocent injury', but Eunjae didn't feel like arguing, so he had let it slide earlier. Now, however, despite his sympathy, he just wanted Woozi to go away so he could be with Minghao. It was mean, he was aware, but he couldn't enjoy a second with Minghao without Woozi teasing them about it. And with how Woozi claimed to be a sex god, Eunjae figured he should be used to the pain by now, because there was no way he was straight, and also no way he dominated everyone. But Eunjae didn't want to think about the graphic details of his friends sex life.

"Look, Woozi, I know you helped me this morning, and that was great, but don't you think it's time you go and see your friends or something?"

Woozi paused the phone call long enough to give Eunjae an 'eat shit' face. Eunjae didn't appreciate that at all, but he was too tired to get up and do something about it, because that would require him to leave the bed, where Minghao had, once again, cuddled into his side, and that was not something he wanted to do.

Woozi hung up with a huff, throwing his phone down and spreading out on his bed, letting out a moan and groan here and there.

Eunjae was just accepting that they would be stuck with Woozi when there was a knock at the door, and Seungcheol entered slowly, as if he didn't want to come in at all. Eunjae couldn't blame him for that, most of the time he felt the same way.

"I'm here to help, cause, I mean, I did -" 

"Push me down the stairs! I already told them."

Seungcheol gave Woozi a blank look before shrugging. Woozi, for all his complaining, stood up pretty fast, and managed to not stumble until he was right in front of Seungcheol. He quickly reached out and grabbed Seungcheol's hips, falling forward onto him. 

It was suspicious, but once again, Eunjae resisted arguing about it, simply watching the two in mild curiosity.

"Walk me to the lounge, I want food." 

Woozi hooked his arm with Seungcheol's, and Eunjae only looked away once the door shut behind them.

"They're cute," Minghao mumbled, and Eunjae jolted, not expecting him to be awake. He looked over to find Minghao's eyes half open, as if he had already given up on consciousness. He must have had a long night, Eunjae reasoned, as he had no doubt that it had been Minghao to take care of him.

"Yeah, I think so too." 

"We're cuter," Minghao pulled Eunjae farther into the covers and leaned his head on Eunjae's chest, making the taller boy blush. 

"I think so too." 

Eunjae stared down at the boy, carefully wrapping his arms around him without disturbing his position. He took the chance to admire the boy while his eyes were closed. He examined the way Minghao's eyelashes delicately framed his eyes, and how his hair lay across his forehead. The exact slope of his nose, the angle of his eyebrows, and the way his lips curled out, everything about Minghao was beautiful to Eunjae. 

Unable to resist, he leaned down to softly kiss Minghao. It lasted only seconds, but it was enough to shock Minghao awake, his cheeks turning red as he stared at Eunjae.

"What?"

Eunjae gave him a bashful smile, "sorry, you just looked so beautiful." 

Well, Minghao couldn't be mad about that. Of course, any kiss from Eunjae was welcome, he should know that. But his heart was still pounding from the surprise touch, and Minghao hid his face in Eunjae's shirt, his neck heating up as he felt Eunjae pull him closer.

And for the moment, Eunjae pushed his worries to the back of his mind, only focusing on every single touch he received from Minghao.