Minghao couldn't say that he was disappointed to be away from the party. The air in the hallway felt crisp and clear compared to the crowded dorm. However, the fact that he was struggling to keep up with the long legged, extremely drunk Eunjae greatly dampened his enjoyment. 

Eunjae was, luckily, relatively quiet, save for the loud pounding of his feet. Minghao could at least trust that they weren't likely to get caught, not this late at night.

He decided to slow to a walk, already knowing where Eunjae was headed. However, seeing Eunjae getting farther away, he unconsciously hurried forward. He followed him into the bathroom. He stopped outside of the stall, his face pulling up in disgust as he heard Eunjae throwing up.

Serves him right for drinking so much.

He was prepared though, and when Eunjae shuffled out, Minghao put the toothpaste on his toothbrush. He said his goodbyes, knowing there was no way he would even think to use it again after this. Then, he grabbed Eunjae's hand, putting the toothbrush in it before letting go. Eunjae exhales deeply, and Minghao held his breath, gagging at the strong smell.

"Brush, you idiot." 

Eunjae didn't move, and Minghao sighed, grabbing him by the shoulders and pulling him down to his height. Eunjae grinned, and Minghao found himself questioning his life choices as he began to brush Eunjae's teeth for him. Was this boy supposed to be his boyfriend, or his baby? 

He was just thinking about how he might never look at alcohol the same way when he finally finished. Eunjae blew in his face, and, save for a stale hint of stench, probably his imagination, Minghao nodded in approval.

Eunjae caught sight of the handicapped stall, and he clapped, jumping up and down.

"I'm gonna take a shower!" 

He pulled off his shirt, and Minghao panicked as he reached for the hem of his pants. The image only reminded him of their first secluded encounter, and his cheeks turned red. He quickly ran forward, hugging his back to keep him from stripping.

"Toilet, not shower."

Eunjae seemed to have already forgotten that, and he turned around, paying no mind to Minghao, who was still clinging to him. 

He faced the mirror, frowning. "Hey, who the fuck are you?" 

Minghao pulled away, confused. When he realized that Eunjae was, in fact, talking to himself, he didn't know whether to laugh or sigh. At this point, he was tired, and perhaps, regretting asking Eunjae to stay for the party.

No, thinking back to all the affection Eunjae was showing him, Minghao couldn't say he regretted it. Maybe this part, but not the whole night. Definitely not the whole night.

"Hey, I asked you first! No, I asked you first! You mother fucker!"

Minghao rather liked the way Eunjae's voice slurred, getting softer when he was drunk.

Minghao grabbed Eunjae's shoulder, pulling on it until he looked over. "Eunjae, that's you." 

Eunjae shook his head as if Minghao was the one who was crazy. Clearly.

"No way, I would never walk around shirtless like that. What does he think, that he's some god? Please. He should be ashamed of himself, I mean, his boxers are showing. No class at all."

Minghao's ears tinted red, as he was faced with Eunjae's bare chest in his face. Now that he mentioned it, Eunjae definitely looked good shirtless. Despite his adamant disapproval, Minghao hoped that perhaps, in better situations, Eunjae would be comfortable being shirtless more often. Only with Minghao, at least.

"Hey, where's my shirt?"