61

"Chan, sit with me!" Jeonghan pat the empty space beside him at the lunch table the next day. Eunjae had noticed more and more people were gradually joining them, and the table was starting to become cramped.

"No, Chan, sit with daddy!" Seunhcheol glared at Jeonghan as he tried to get Chan to sit with him.

"He's my baby!"

"No, Chan is my son."

"Fine then, how about we ask him," Jeonghan pursed his lips and turned to face Chan. "Would you rather sit with me or your father?"

Chan looked back and forth between the two, but Eunjae already knew who he would choose. Seungcheol might look intimidating with his muscles and moody expression, but that was nothing compared to Jeonghan when he got mad.

Joshua, who sat on the other side of Jeonghan, had his hand on his arm, trying to keep him somewhat calm. He looked worried, and Eunjae wondered how often Jeonghan actually got mad, and if Joshua was ever the source. He couldn't picture Joshua doing anything to make anyone upset, but then again, Jeonghan was very petty.

"Jeonghan." Chan decided. Seungcheol sighed but didn't look that shocked. He shrugged, then turned and continued whispering to Woozi. Woozi's cheeks suddenly blushed bright red, and Eunjae didn't want to think about what Seungcheol could've said.

Minghao ran up to the table and took his usual spot between Jun and Eunjae- only this time Hoshi and Jun had trades places. Minghao let out a long, drawn out groan of disappointment as he slowly sat down.

"Fucking bitch." Minghao mumbled to himself in chinese so Eunjae wouldn't scold him for being mean (and thank god he didn't have his phone at the moment) instead, it was Jun.

"I hope you aren't talking about my Hoshi, Minghao."

Minghao poked his tongue out at him, but quickly spun back around at the sound of Eunjae's laughter.

And of course, it was caused by Hoshi, who leaned over Minghao in order to speak with him.

"Talk to your boyfriend." Minghao pushed Hoshi back away from Eunjae.

"Again, he's not my boyfriend. And even if he was, why should I? He was too busy talking to you."

"Stop being such a jerk." Minghao slapped at Hoshi's hand, which he held up by his chest.

" Minghao slapped at Hoshi's hand, which he held up by his chest

"You're a jerk." Hoshi  smiled, reaching out towards Minghao until he was hit again.

" Hoshi  smiled, reaching out towards Minghao until he was hit again

"Go talk to Jun!"

"Yeah, why don't you want to talk to me?" Jun interrupted, but neither Minghao nor Hoshi had heard him, and the two continued bickering.

Eunjae didnt bother trying to do anything, he found it cute how jealous Minghao had been over Hoshi making a joke about Jeonghan and Seungcheol acting like divorced parents fighting over their kid.

When Eunjae looked back up at Minghao, he hadn't expected him and Hoshi to be freaking out the way they were.

Jun reached out to flick Minghao's forehead, but he wasn't paying any attention.

Eunjae opened his mouth to say something, but decided against it and turned back around

"So there I was...barbeque sauce on my titties-"

"Not around Chan, Seungkwan!"

"Right, sorry."