Eunjae wanted to hate Minghao's hair. 

No, that wasn't true. He hated the fact that he loved it so much, he couldn't focus on anything else. 

He didn't understand why he was so shy. He had all the qualities to justify arrogance; he was tall, he was handsome, he was decently intelligent. So why couldn't he step past the insecurities? He found himself to be very attractive, yet he felt so small and insignificant in other people's presence.

He knew there was a decent amount of girls who found him irresistible; he guessed there may be a few boys who agreed. But he didn't care about any of them. Why couldn't he just like someone who liked him back? Why couldn't dating come easily to him? 

He was in a daze the entire morning, his imagination running rampant as he half-heartedly tried to push away the fantasies of the small boy with pretty hair.

Lunch was no exception; the fact that Woozi all but shoved Minghao into the seat next to Eunjae didn't help at all. The ghostly feeling of his nearby body made Eunjae squirm, and the cursed image of the incident was running through his mind, despite his attempts to bury it. 

"Wow, I just noticed this, don't Eunjae and Minghao look so cute together?"  

Eunjae glared at Woozi, but a pink blush dusted his nose, and he pursed his lips in frustration.

"Jihoon, leave the boys alone." Eunjae gave a grateful smile to Joshua, who seemed not to notice it, quickly looking to the side in disinterest. 

"I'm just saying, I mean, look, you have to agree. They fit perfectly together."

"Actually, he's right. Height differences are cute," Jun smirked, his eyes glinting as he found a new desire to set them up.

"If you like height differences, then why don't you date Woozi and leave us alone," Eunjae surprised himself with the fact that he hadn't mumbled.

'Us'? Minghao couldn't hold back his smile. 

Eunjae quickly excused himself, escaping the room and giving him a chance to clear his head.

If Jun was in on it now, he would have no hope at avoiding the topic of Minghao. He would have to accept that. 

It took him all day to, but by the time he had entered the showers, he was resigning himself to that fact. That didn't mean that his mind was clear; he was being swarmed with ideas, thanks to Woozi's discreet observation. 

Did he really look good with Minghao? It was rather cute that Minghao barely came up to his shoulders. He imagined that hugging him would feel rather nice, feeling the pressure of Minghao's head on his chest. Maybe he could kiss the top of his head, maybe Minghao would like that. 

Eunjae gave up on rejecting the ideas, instead allowing himself to think freely, if only for the moment. 

He was so caught up in the fantasies, that he didn't notice another shower being turned on, nor the rustling of clothes as someone walked by him. 

No, he mindlessly finished washing up and turned off the shower, blissfully oblivious. 

It didn't last long; he quickly guessed what had happened, as he grabbed his towel and exited the shower, only to find that his clothes were nowhere to be found. 

What, did they expect him to walk out in his towel?  How cruel could they get?! 

"JIHOON!" 

Eunjae's yell startled the other boy, who jumped in fright, grabbing onto the hot water handle to keep from falling. Not the best idea, as soon his skin felt like it would peel off. He squealed in pain, backing out of the shower to escape the burning sensation. 

He soon stiffened, grasping his towel and clutching it to his chest as he turned to find the source of the yell.

Eunjae stood, one hand pushed over his eyes as the other tightly clutched his own towel, desperately trying not to see, or show anything.

Minghao fixed his own towel before licking his lips awkwardly; Eunjae still hadn't moved.

"Eunjae," he nearly melted, hearing his name rolling off Minghao's tongue. 

He separated his fingers slowly, before peeking an eye open. Noticing that Minghao was covered, Eunjae sighed in relief and let go of his face. 

Minghao was too busy looking him over to realize this; he was caught, as he eyed the towel wrapped around the tall boy. It looked completely different on Eunjae, reaching just above his knee, whereas it had brushed against the tops of Minghao's calves. Minghao found himself thinking that Eunjae even made a towel look like top fashion.

Eunjae shifted nervously, "sorry," and then he ran.

His cheeks burned as he fled down the halls, reaching his wing of the building and quickly shoving into the door to his room. It didn't budge; that dick had locked it.

Eunjae had never been happier to see Jun; he ignored the boys behind him, pretending that they weren't there.

Jun grinned, seeing Eunjae in nothing but his towel. "Wow, I didn't know it was gonna be that type of party, awesome - " 

"Just get us in," Eunjae hissed, imagining all the ways he would hurt Woozi as soon as the door was opened. 

Woozi's face fell as soon as he noticed Eunjae behind Jun. "What the hell, you were supposed to be stuck with Minghao." 

Eunjae was silent, biding his time as he grabbed the pile of clothes on his bed and hid behind the folding screen to get dressed.

As soon as he had pants on, he ran at Woozi, jumping on top of him and pinning his shoulders to the bed. 

"Woah, I didn't know you could top - " 

Eunjae growled, easily holding the boy down, "don't you ever do that again. Something could have happened!" 

Woozi grinned, "something was supposed to happen." 

Eunjae gave an exasperated sigh before letting go of him, trudging to his bed dejectedly. 

"Why did I get stuck with a nutcase to share a room with?" 

Woozi looked insulted, and Eunjae accepted that as the best he would get out of him.