Eunjae did nothing but complain as Minghao poured water into his eye in the bathroom sink. Whether it was about the way his back hurt, or the dull stinging sensation due to him accidentally rubbing his eye, Eunjae had whined about it. 

Even when they returned to the bench, with tears pouring out of Eunjae's eyes - though he insisted it was leftover water - Eunjae didn't stop complaining. That is, until Minghao suggested that he may have to go to the hospital. That was enough for Eunjae, and he quickly pretended that there was no problem, that it was no big deal.

Eunjae felt horrible, and not just because of the burning sensation in his eye. He knew that it was entirely his fault, but while he assured Minghao that he had learned his lesson, if he was being honest, he knew in the future, he would still procrastinate in packing. 

Needless to say, the situation only stressed them out further, and Minghao gave up on sitting still. If Eunjae wouldn't agree to see a doctor, then Minghao would have to take things into his own hands.

"Eye drops," Minghao stated, "I'll get."

Eunjae laughed at Minghao, but he quickly shut up when Minghao pointed out that he looked ridiculous with his hand over his eye, scowling moodily.

"How are you gonna know what to get? Reading korean is even harder than speaking it." 

Minghao took a deep breath, closing his eyes and repressing  the urge to strangle his boyfriend. 

"Come with," Minghao reached for Eunjae's hand naturally, standing up and pulling him along. 

Eunjae's gulp was audible, and when Minghao noticed his shifty eyes glancing around to see if anyone was staring at them, Minghao began to pull away. Noticing this, Eunjae squeezed his hand, giving Minghao a nervous smile. He had promised to work on things, and now that he was officially Minghao's boyfriend, he wanted to do his best to be Minghao's dream guy.

Minghao started to smile back, but he had to look away, as Eunjae's red eye was, if he was being honest, creeping him out. 

"You're like zombie," Minghao muttered, and Eunjae chortled, slowing his walk and letting out a few grunts. Minghao elbowed him, and he shut up, resisting the urge to laugh at the curious bystanders. It was funny, how Minghao's presence greatly reduced the chances of him getting embarrassed in public.

Minghao started leading them all around the airport, looking very confident despite the fact that he had no idea where he was going.

"Hey, brat?"

It wasn't the pet name Minghao had expected, but he rather liked the way it sounded when Eunjae said it. "What?"

"We passed the pharmacy like four times now."

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Minghao gave Eunjae an annoyed look, signalling for Eunjae to lead the way with a huff.

"Because you're cute when you're stomping around like that," Eunjae admitted, laughing when Minghao made a move to hit him. 

Eunjae led them to eye products, grabbing the first thing he saw without even reading it. However, when he moved to buy it, Minghao quickly scolded him, insisting that they read every single one to make sure they get the best one.

Minghao expected Eunjae to complain about the fact that it would take up their time, but instead, he was silent. Minghao looked up in surprise to find Eunjae reading a label with a wide smile on his face. He didn't bother to ask what he was smiling about, he only hoped it was something good.

Truly, Eunjae was touched by how much Minghao cared about his health. After all, he knew that it was pretty likely that after a while, his eyesight would return, and he figured this wasn't an emergency. Still, instead of waving him off or telling him to man up and get over it, Minghao had listened to him and was trying to help, almost fussing over him. Even if he was rather bossy about it, Eunjae didn't mind it at all. He found it rather cute, actually.

Stealing countless glances at Minghao when he was distracted, Eunjae found that he could hardly feel the pain anymore, as it was overpowered by the overwhelming feeling of adoration that he held for the smaller boy.