10

Eunjae had lost count of how many times he had cursed the fact that he had to share a room with Woozi. It couldn't be Joshua, no, it had to be Woozi. It meant that Eunjae would never get a break from his incessant questioning.  He couldn't escape it. 

So he was almost thankful when Jun burst in unannounced, drawing Woozi's attention away from Eunjae, who was buried under his covers in an attempt to disappear.

He was not thankful, however, about who he brought along. To Minghao's credit, he seemed just as uncomfortable, but that didn't comfort Eunjae in the slightest. 

He allowed himself a single glance, and, seeing the hesitant eyes staring right back, he resigned himself to stay in this cocoon of blankets until he could transform into a butterfly that didn't care about people's thoughts.

No, it was more likely that he would soon feel the need for fresh air, and then he'd have to resort to revealing himself. 

Perhaps he could just suffocate; Eunjae rejected the unrealistic idea as soon as it arose, taking shallow breaths to try and prolong the moment that he had to leave the comfort of his cocoon. 

"You can't tell, but my dear friend Eunjae is hiding in that mass of blankets. He seems to be struggling to sleep. Maybe he needs a cuddle buddy. Any volunteers?" Eunjae held his breath, praying to whatever deity would listen, that Woozi wouldn't mention Minghao. "Minghao, what about you? You want a piece of that Eunjae-" there was a loud grunt, "I was gonna say, stunning personality, not anything inappropriate Joshua." 

"Yeah, and I can't rap."

"But Josh, you can't rap." 

Another grunt, and Eunjae was thankful that there was at least one sane person in his room - well, almost sane. There was still the unhealthy obsession with chicken, which was a borderline concern for Eunjae. 

"Well, if nobody is volunteering, I guess I get to cuddle Eunjae." 

"I thought you were obsessed with that Hoshi kid." 

Jun snorted, "I said cuddle, not bang. And it's not an obsession, it's a relationship." 

"Yeah, a one sided one," Eunjae wondered just how many people had entered the room; it felt like there was far too many. 

"Hoshi's just playing games, trust me. I've got this."

"It's true, Jun could probably seduce anyone."

"Is that an offer?"

"No, keep your hoe ass away from me." 

"For the record, I don't like you."

Eunjae exhaled sharply as pressure was directed onto his stomach. He could only guess that it was Jun, as someone began messing with the tangled blankets, trying to get under them. 

"Leave me alone," Eunjae's blankets were pulled away, revealing Eunjae's glaring face. 

Jun pouted, "but Woozi said I could cuddle - "

"Go cuddle him," Eunjae sighed as Jun hugged him, pushing against him to try and separate their bodies. 

Minghao suddenly wanted to leave, but he stayed put, staring at the sight. He suddenly didn't like Jun so much.

"He actually looks kind of angry," good observation, he was.

Eunjae pushed Jun off the bed and gathered the blankets over his head once again.

He pretended not to notice Minghao staring the entire time.