Eunjae relaxed back into the bed as soon as the door closed. His chest had, up until now, felt tight and he was holding back the anxiety; was Chan trustworthy? He'd already seen too much, but Eunjae couldn't defend himself, knowing it would hurt Minghao. 

He would slowly get better, be better for Minghao. Maybe this way, he wouldn't be so scared that Minghao would choose someone else.

Come to think of it, Eunjae still needed an answer from Minghao. Now that he had, just barely, gotten his hormones under control, he decided to have the talk. 

Minghao, who had taken Eunjae's relaxed posture as in invitation to lay on top of him, sat up, as if he could feel the shift in Eunjae's mood.

This time, Eunjae resisted the urge to touch Minghao, keeping his hands clenched by his sides, a hopeful sign that they wouldn't get distracted again. Yet, at least.

"Minghao, do you like Jun?" 

Minghao started to nod, before realizing like was Eunjae's way of saying something else. "No."

"So, you won't pick him, right? Because, I really don't want to lose you, but I understand if he can make you happier, and I just want you to be happy, because-"

Eunjae froze when Minghao shoved a finger over his lips. Eunjae was babbling again, so Minghao couldn't follow along, and not only because of his slow language comprehension. No, he too had been there when Jun was talking, and he had heard the name Hoshi one too many times.

He didn't hate the guy, just the competition. So yeah, maybe he hated him a little. Only temporarily, he hoped. For now, the mere thought of him peaked Minghao's irritation.

He got off of Eunjae, crossing his arms across his chest, more as a safety net than anything. Eunjae's body was unsuprisingly tempting, as if it was simply begging for Minghao's hands to explore.

Eunjae sat up, leaning to the side so he was closer to Minghao.

"What is it?"

"You and Hoshi! I don't like," the fact that he was annoyed didn't help Minghao's ability to communicate. 

"I don't like him," Eunjae got in Minghao's face, following him whenever he turned to look somewhere else. "I like you." 

Just because Minghao's heart was soaring didn't mean he was gonna let it go. He had seen what they had done, even if it was for show. How dare Eunjae make him jealous? No, he wouldn't let it go that easily. Eunjae was supposed to go to Minghao, why did he have to hang out with Hoshi instead? Why did he ruin the plan? 

"Eunjae likes Minghao," Minghao's pout was in danger of turning into a smile, as Eunjae trapped him between his legs, hugging Minghao and laying his head on Minghao's shoulder. Minghao knew it wasn't comfortable for the boy, as his elbow was pressed into Eunjae's gut, but Eunjae didn't seem to notice, or care.

"Eunjae likes Minghao," he sung, his lips dangerously close to Minghao's ear, close enough that he could hear the faint breaths, feel it against his earlobe. It did funny things to his stomach, and he clung to his irritation in desperation. 

"You don't talk to me," Minghao jerked his head back when he felt Eunjae's lips brush his neck. "Stop, listen."

Eunjae didn't even bother apologizing, just barely pulling away, but he was listening. He was always listening to Minghao.

"You said to Hoshi, things, not me. I wanted to hear, to me." 

Eunjae wanted to laugh, but he knew that Minghao was serious. So he had picked up the suggestive words, had he? Eunjae hadn't expected that, but then, he hadn't expected that he would leave hickeys on Minghao either. Sometimes, he was just wrong about things. 

The new knowledge made it hard for him to resist, but he didn't want Minghao to think he had only come calling for sex. 

"None of it was real, Minghao. I only did it for Hoshi," bad choice of words, and he got a not so subtle jab in the chest. To his credit, he didn't let go of Minghao. "Hoshi did it for Jun. I think he likes Jun. I can't understand why," he was rambling again. 

"Why this happen?" 

Eunjae held back the smile; now was not the time to focus on how cute Minghao was when he talked. "Woozi and Joshua." He didn't mention that Minghao had agreed to it, because he didn't want to think about that. 

"Why, you and Hoshi?" 

"Because of you and Jun. We were...." jealous, "upset."

Eunjae snuck a hand up to Minghao's hair, undermining Minghao's defences like they were feeble cards. It struck Minghao that it wasn't fair, but it felt too nice to resist. Eunjae's fingers had a way of touching and tugging in the perfect way. 

"Never more, okay?" Minghao attempted a glare, but his eyes softened of their own accord, betraying him as they gazed at the sneaky Eunjae, who kept creeping closer.

"I promise, I'll never look at another boy again, okay? But you have to promise too. No one but me, okay?" 

Minghao finally conceded, allowing the smile to form on his lips, "okay."

"Good, so you choose me, right?" 

Minghao's face fell back into annoyance, scowling at Eunjae. He had ruined the moment, after working so hard to get Minghao to let it go.

"You chose Hoshi." 

"I choose you, pikachu." Okay, not the best time for jokes.

Minghao raised the hand that wasn't occupied on Eunjae's knee. He was intending on pushing Eunjae away, since jabbing his stomach didn't seem to work. But Eunjae smacked it, as if it was a high five. 

Minghao pulled his hand away, but Eunjae quickly followed, lacing their fingers together and using it to pull Minghao closer to him. Again, it wasn't comfortable for him, as Minghao's shoulder crashed directly into his sternum, but he endured it like it was nothing. It was nothing, compared to the days he spent without Minghao.

Minghao's pout looked an awful lot like an offering, and Eunjae was happy to accept it, kissing them quickly before Minghao could complain.

And Minghao allowed them to get carried away, again.