Eunjae wasn't sure if he was amused at Minghao's parents betting on whether Minghao was straight or not, or uncomfortable. Though, if they had a bet, then they couldn't be opposed to the idea of their son, right? Eunjae hoped that was the case.

He started thinking about his own parents, and if they had a similar bet going. But there was no way - since birth, it seemed that his parents hadn't even considered the existence of gay people, and they definitely didn't even think about the possibility that their own son was gay. They didn't speak ill of non-straight people, but then, they didn't speak about them at all, if Eunjae was honest.

Considering that they had been trying to set him up with girls since before he was even out of diapers, Eunjae felt a pressure on his chest, as worry consumed him. His parents would never be open to this, they wanted the 'best' for Eunjae, and that meant a steady job, a pretty wife, and at least 2 kids. The thought made Eunjae sick, and he quickly looked to the small boy, hoping the image of him smiling would be enough to chase the unpleasant thoughts away.

It was. 

Despite the fact that, to anyone else, Eunjae appeared to be leading the mother-son duo, he was, in fact, absolutely clueless. He had no idea where they were going, and once they reached a parking lot, Eunjae faltered; how embarrassing would it be if he walked past their car?

Eunjae was so distracted with his various doubts that he didn't notice Minghao pushing him into the backseat of their car. When Minghao didn't wait for him to move, instead shoving himself on Eunjae's lap, the taller boy finally snapped to attention, and as he hurried out from under Minghao, he sent him a dirty look that he didn't mean. 

Minghao only shrugged, and Eunjae did his best to tighten his willpower, bracing himself for the torture to come.

He knew Minghao wasn't going to play nice, and with his mind already full of worries and hopes to impress Minghao's parents, Eunjae knew this would be a long break. 

And he may or may not enjoy every bit of it.