Eunjae still wasn't jealous in lunch, when Jun took his spot next to Minghao. He wasn't jealous, and he definitely wasn't imagining smashing Jun's face onto the table. Just like Hoshi wasn't thinking of getting Seungkwan to jump and kick someone into the wall. 

Eunjae tried not to notice the fact that Minghao was all too happy to let Jun give him all the affection. He wasn't happy with it at all, but he wasn't jealous. He just thought it was funny how Jun had managed to surprise him. With his obsession over Hoshi, Eunjae hadn't seen it coming. He knew Jun was a hoe, but to go after Minghao? So obviously,  and so soon? No, he couldn't believe it.

And the way Woozi and Joshua were seemingly undisturbed only furthered his annoyance. Why were they avoiding his stares? 

Yes, just annoyance, not jealousy. 

He thought he would explode during classes, seeing Jun constantly touching Minghao, whispering in his ear. Every laugh that left Minghao's lips was a bullet, and Eunjae had had more than enough of it.

Eunjae and Hoshi actually ran to the table, claiming their usual spots before the others could arrive. It didn't go as planned; Minghao and Jun just sat on the other side of the table, totally unbothered. Evidently, dinner was going to be another version of lunch, and Eunjae didn't think he could stomach it.

Jun was touching Minghao's hair, and poking his cheeks. He was pushing it, laying his head on Minghao's shoulder, and instructing Minghao to do the same. They were speaking in chinese, talking only to each other. Eunjae couldn't understand, but he imagined he wouldn't like it. Didn't they know it was rude to speak in another language when they were with other people? What, were they talking about the people around them? If so, they were even more rude. 

Hoshi pushed his food away as he stared at the two, and Eunjae silently agreed, he couldn't bear to eat when Jun and Minghao were acting like that.

They only looked away to share furious glances. At least they had each other, understanding the situation, since no one else seemed to be willing to acknowledge the bizarre situation.

While Hoshi was convinced that he would keep Jun away for at least a week as punishment, Eunjae was thinking of all the ways he could replace Jun's touch on Minghao. After an explanation, and some severe silent treatment, of course.

But right now, all they could do was sit and watch, and seethe, in annoyance, of course, not jealousy.

"Eunjae, do you want to grab a bite to eat in town?"

"Yeah, this suddenly disgusts me. If we hurry, we can get out and still be back by curfew."

Eunjae tore his eyes away from the two, standing up quickly and following Hoshi out of the school.

While Woozi and Joshua were laughing, seeing their plan working even better than they expected - they had made Hoshi jealous too - Jun and Minghao were gulping, watching the two storm away.