"Josh!"Eunjae threw open the door to Joshua's room, ignoring the fact that he and Jeonghan were clearly in the middle of something. It was almost dark, it had taken him most of the day to feel well enough to get up. Minghao stayed with him, and so did Woozi but for different reasons. Mainly because he couldn't walk properly due to 'an injury'.

"Hi, Eunjae," Joshua smiled warmly, as if he hadn't just been pinned beneath Jeonghan. "What's wrong?"

"Tell me everything I said or did last night."

Joshua glanced at Jeonghan, shrugging nervously. Jeonghan turned to Eunjae, forcing a smile. "Well, you know, you were drunk so I'm sure no one thought much of it-"

"Thought much of what? What did I do?"

"Well," Joshua said slowly. "So you were acting all cute, throwing finger hearts-"

"You tried to strip, pick a fight with Mingyu, make out with Minghao, and then you started yelling about how Jessi is our queen and Jay Park is your daddy."

Eunjae blinked, hoping Jeonghan was kidding. Jeonghan stared back, face free of any sarcasm or dishonesty. "Thanks." He nodded, turning to leave.

" He nodded, turning to leave

He wasn't sure how to react. Everything they had told him practically screamed 'I'm a homosexual', but still...it didn't prove anything. He was drunk, and so was most everyone else. He doubted anyone remembered much,  and if they had he could blame it on the alcohol.

That's all. He would be fine, he had nothing to worry about.

He told himself this repeatedly as he walked back to his room, hoping to god Minghao was still there because he had never wanted comfort from anyone as much as he did then.

Everything about Minghao made him feel safe, happy, at home. That's all he really needed now.

He told himself it was fine, he was okay. But he didn't believe it.