Eunjae sat in homeroom the next day trying his hardest to ignore Woozi's constant babbling. Class itself hadn't started and neither Jun nor Minghao had arrived yet

Not that this upset him.

He noticed Hoshi sending frequent glances towards the door. For a guy who seemingly wanted nothing to do with Jun, he sure did pay a lot of attention to him.

"My favorite body part? Thanks for asking, Hansol. I like my dick."

"No, I mean on other people."

"Their dicks!"

"Woozi, are you sure you're straight?"

"What? No, I'm straight! Why does everyone always ask me that? I'm not into guys- wait. Nevermind."

Eunjae followed Woozi's stare and immediately felt his cheeks burn from the sight.

Minghao shifted nervously under the eyes of so many people and he quickly followed Jun to seat directly in front of Eunjae.

Joshua blinked. "What happened to his hair?"

"Turns out the noodle hair was a dare from before he transfered. He hated it so I fixed it for him. I did good, didn't I?"

"Fuck yes you did What do you think, Eunjae?"

It was then that Eunjae pictured Woozi getting hit by a bus.

What did he think? Eunjae loved it. But he tried not to think about it in fear his blush would betray him.

Eunjae shrugged. "I guess."

He found himself jealous of Jun. How could he be so confident around everyone? Jun was good-looking but so was Eunjae. He knew he was, so what was his problem? 

Woozi leaned over to Eunjae and whispered, "Careful, someone might try and steal your man."

QuerenciaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara