"Yes Eunjae, please explain."

Eunjae bit his lip, looking down at his lap, where Minghao's hand was frozen on his thigh. He didn't hate Chan for it, but he hated Chan for it.

He could feel everyone looking at him, and he wanted nothing more than to melt into the ground, but as hard as he tried, he just wouldn't disappear. 

He looked to Hoshi for help, but was met with Jun's smug smirk instead.

Minghao quickly fixed the button and shrank farther into the bench, avoiding everyone's glances, surprise scattered across a few of their faces. He pulled the shirt up to his chin, feeling shy with all the attention. 

He was also a bit irritated at the nature of their stares. Why did everyone assume that because he was small, he was a child? He was almost glad that the button had come undone.

Almost.

He was almost an adult, he should be able to act the same as Jun, who wasn't even an adult either. Nobody was surprised when Jun was a slut, but they expected Minghao to be an angel? So he was short, and he had a young face, that didn't mean his hormones worked differently than any other teenage boy. 

"Did you guys at least use protection?" Joshua's tentative voice broke the silence, and Eunjae's head shot up. 

"We didn't-"

Jun interrupted, "You didn't use protection? That's wilder than I expected."

"No, we didn't -"

"Did you at least use lube?"

"We didn't need it!"

"Damn, that's Minghao's decision, isn't it? Who knew he was such a power-"

Eunjae's hands were on Jun's shirt in seconds, pulling him closer and shaking him a few times. "We didn't have sex," Eunjae hissed, "now shut up, for the love of god, use your mouth for something other than spouting nonsense!"

Jun's smirk returned, and Eunjae quickly slammed his hand over his mouth. However, Jun managed to duck away, using Hoshi as an anchor so he couldn't be dragged back. "Are you suggesting something sexy? Is this hate thing we have gonna lead to revenge sex, because I know for a fact that hate sex is some of the best sex. If Hoshi can join, I mean, I could get on board." 

Eunjae buried his face in his hands, hoping he could get through this lunch without wanting to jump out the window. Too late. Perhaps if he slammed his head against the table enough, he would pass out and forget this. 

"So... what was it? Did it hurt?"

Minghao hesitated, before nodding a little bit, and a blush spread across Eunjae's face. 

"Why did you get it then?"

"It's called a -"

Jeonghan covered Chan's ears and pulled him closer, giving everyone a stern look. "Leave my baby alone, keep your nasty sins to yourself."

Eunjae cocked an eyebrow, looking at the marks peeking out of Joshua's collar. However, unlike the others, he wouldn't press it.

Instead, he would keep it to himself and use it as leverage later, if needed.