25

"Oh my..." Woozi trailed off, staring at a boy across the room.

He, Eunjae, Jun, Hoshi and Minghao were in the same class at that time, and it looked like someone had transferred classes. He wasn't new, Eunjae remembered seeing him in the halls occasionally.

"That's Seungcheol," Hoshi told him. Eunjae had noticed that Hoshi seemed more comfortable around them now, accepting that Jun had forced him into their 'group'. "We used to hang out until someone wouldn't let me."

"Why won't you love me?" Jun pouted, hanging on Hoshi's arm.

Eunjae felt Minghao link their fingers under the desk, and panic rose in his chest as he glanced around the room to make sure nobody had seen.

He would usually expect Woozi to notice immediately, however he was too busy gawking at Seungcheol.

"He's such daddy material," Woozi said softly, and Eunjae wondered if he realized that he had spoken aloud. "Does he like to hit it hard? I bet he does. I bet he likes to hit it-" a low groan, "real hard."

Hoshi nodded. "He does."

"Yes." Woozi pumped his fist in the air.

"Eunjae?"

Eunjae's attention quickly shifted back to Minghao who was staring at his paper in confusion.

Minghao looked up at him; under the table he squeezed his hand. "Help?"

Eunjae wasn't sure how much help he would be since Jun was the one who could actually speak mandarin fluently, and lately Jun was too preoccupied with Hoshi.

Most of what Minghao had to do during class was practicing writing in korean about certain topics.

But still, he couldn't say no.

"What do you need?"

Minghao's tongue poked out slightly to wet his lips as he thought. "I love...you?"

Eunjae turned red as everyone around turned to look at him. "W-what?"

Minghao quickly shook his head, eyes wide. "No, no! You say....Jun!"

Jun smiled, turning away from Hoshi. "Sorry." He said sheepishly, before helping Minghao himself.

"Uh-oh, somebody's blushing!" Woozi sang, pinching Eunjae's cheeks. Eunjae slapped his hands away, his heart racing from both Minghao and everyone staring. He put his head down on the desk, covering his face.

"No, Eunjae, come on. I was just messing with you."

Eunjae didn't say a word, but under the desk he pulled his hand back from Minghao's and held it close to himself.

If he hadn't been turned away, he would have seen Minghao's hurt expression and Jun mumbling words of comfort.