Eunjae wasn't at all surprised to find Jun with Woozi when he returned to his own room, but it was a slight shock when he realized that Jun had managed to bring Hoshi along with him. He imagined Jun had dragged him.  

"Hey, did you find him?" Jun asked while in the middle of poking Hoshi's face.

Eunjae nodded and sunk down onto his bed.

"Did he talk to you?"

"Kind of."

"What's 'kind of'? Did you kiss? Make out? Fu-"

"No, Jihoon."

Before Woozi could ask any more irrelevant questions, Eunjae's attention moved to Joshua who for whatever reason, decided it would be a great idea to show up in his room. 

That really made Eunjae feel great. He was so happy. He loved seeing the face of his supposed best friend after finding out had been lying him for so long. He just loved it.

"Hi, Josh!"

Joshua nodded in response towards Jun, but kept his eyes trained on Eunjae. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Eunjae honestly didn't want to hear anything that Joshua to say. "This really isn't a good time-"

"Now would be better." Joshua insisted, voice strained with desperation.

Remembering how upset Minghao had gotten over Eunjae being angry with Joshua, he figured denying Josh a chance to explain himself would only end up contradicting what he had told Minghao.

Finally agreeing, Eunjae stood up and followed Joshua into the hall.

"Listen, I get why you're mad. I do. But you couldn't have expected me to want to tell you."

"This really isn't what I'm worried about right now, Josh. Minghao's upset because he thinks I still like Jeonghan-"

"Well don't you?" Joshua knew Eunjae was into Minghao but that didn't mean he still didn't have feelings for Jeonghan.

"No."

"But you were crying over him for the longest time!"

"I was not 'crying'. What even is crying?"

"Eunjae."

"Fine. I think it was the rejection itself rather than Jeonghan. Can you imagine it? The guy you absolutely adore rejecting you because he's 'straight', and then finding out that was a lie and now he's fucking your best friend-"

"Whoa, who said we were intimate?"

"The hickeys on your neck aren't exactly what you would call unobtrusive."

Joshua nervously traced the marks he had previously forgotten. "Are you really mad? You have to know that the only reason I didn't tell you is because I knew would upset. Eunjae, you would've been upset no matter how you found out. In my defense, you are pretty sensitive."

"I am not!"

"Really? What if Woozi told everyone that you're gay? Seriously Eunjae, you seem to the only scared to come out! I mean, look at Jun and Hoshi. They aren't officially together but Hoshi let's Jun do whatever he wants. I'm fine with people knowing about me and Jeonghan. Wonwoo and Mingyu. Hansol and Seungkwan-"

"Wait, Hansol's not straight?"

"It would've been obvious if you were closer him. But Minghao? Eunjae, you do know he doesn't want to hide from everyone, right? He told Jun that you did, after you ran off that time he and Woozi walked in on you." 

Eunjae let out a long breath of air as he pushed his hair out of his face. "Well now I fell like an ass."

"Are you still mad?"

"Not mad. Just annoyed."

"Okay, but what if I buy you chicken?"

Eunjae tried hard not to smile at Joshua's contagiously hopeful one, his hands clasped tightly together pleadingly. "Fine."