Eunjae sat silently for most of the day. But he was fine with it, he liked watching Minghao with his friends. The smile seemed permanent, and Eunjae would've been perfectly happy, if Jin-Sheng would leave him alone. It seemed to Eunjae that Minghao's friend was paying more attention to him than to Minghao, and Eunjae would be lying if he said it didn't make him uncomfortable.

Jin-Sheng was constantly touching Minghao, not that Eunjae felt threatened or anything, but he wondered just how close the two were. Jin-Sheng stared at Eunjae, and after a while, he sat down on the bench beside him.

"So you're the new boyfriend?"

"New?" Eunjae blinked. Minghao had never said a word about any past relationships, and he had assumed that was because there weren't any."

He gave a small smile and shook his head. "Not really, I guess."

"What's that supposed to mean? Minghao never said-"

"No, you're right, he's never had a boyfriend."

"So...a girlfriend?"

Jin-Sheng scoffed. "That's funny."

"Okay," Eunjae narrowed his eyes. He wasn't sure how he felt about Jin-Sheng yet, he seemed like he might be a pretty decent guy, but at this rate, the only way Eunjae would like him is if he could give a straight answer. Even if it was only one. "No offense, but I kind of want to punch you in the neck."

"None taken, you aren't the first person to say that to me."

"I believe it." Eunjae mumbled just as ran over and sat on his lap.

"Ai won't shut up about you." Minghao said, resting his head on Eunjae's shoulder, reaching up to press soft kisses along his jaw.

"Can't say I blame her."

"Shut up."

"They're so cute!"

"Yeah, we fucking know, Ai."

"Alright listen, Zhihao, you don't need to be an ass all the time."

"I'm not an ass, you're an ass."

"Your face is an ass!"

Eunjae was almost glad he could only understand a few phrases in chinese, he really did not want to know what the two were yelling about.

Jin-Sheng was still staring, and it was becoming even harder to ignore. Almost as hard as having to listen to Woozi's constant complaining. Even having to deal with that, Eunjae found himself wishing they were still in korea.

"Minghao, can you- ow!" Eunjae glared at Minghao, who looked quite proud of himself. "What is with you and biting?"

"Yeah, we don't know either." Jin-Sheng said, wearing a smirk that definitely did not make Eunjae want to break something.