Minghao was slowly moving from simple words into complicated phrases. While Eunjae suspected this, he couldn't very well accuse him, as there was no way Minghao would possibly admit it.

"Come on, keep trying." Minghao's words were encouraging, but he was all too happy as he crossed his arms to his chest, keeping his kisses to himself. 

Eunjae had already been scolded for trying to use his phone, so in an attempt to distract the small boy, he spoke, "when did you start talking to Hansol?"

"He's dating the roommate," Minghao narrowed his eyes at Eunjae, and was no doubt about to complain that Eunjae had given up on Chinese.

Eunjae thought fast, "I don't believe you're older than me."

"Hey! I am! Even Hansol told me. Now, you speak nicely to me."

"Yeah, there's no way I'm speaking formally to you," Eunjae smirked, tracing his upper lip with his tongue, and Minghao was ten counts annoyed, and thirty counts turned on. He ignored it though, not willing to give up so easily. 

Minghao only pouted, raising his head and looking out the ceiling. 

"Oh, not this again," Eunjae pretended that he was annoyed, leaning his head against his hand, satisfied with his acting when he noticed Minghao staring at him curiously. 

"You're Korean, you should follow the rules," Minghao complained, sitting up straight and trying to look bigger than he was.

"But my Minghao is so small, how can he be older? He's too cute and small," Eunjae teased, pleased with the way Minghao's face turned red. 

"Yah!" 

But Eunjae only laughed, and Minghao started cursing Hansol for convincing him that he could hold this over Eunjae. 

"But Minghao, we're close, aren't we? So we can talk as friends, you know, since we're so close," As if proving it, Eunjae scooted closer, the pleased smirk still proudly on his face. 

"But, but," Minghao faltered, trying not to look him in the eyes, "I'm older, so I'm boss."

Eunjae laughed, leaning closer and placing his arms on Minghao's lap, his breath fanning against Minghao's chin as he looked up at him.

"Maybe sometimes," Eunjae admitted, but Minghao didn't count it as a victory, as he was too busy trying to keep his heart from beating out of his chest. At this rate, he would never make it home, not if Eunjae was going to keep acting like this.

Though he had to accept that part of the reason was because of how he'd been acting. He had brought it on himself, and he was definitely not disappointed with the results, no matter how tight it made his chest.

"So...." Minghao took a shallow breath, "do you want a hint?"

Eunjae grinned, "if it means you kiss me, definitely." 

"You say this when you see me."

A sultry smirk, "are you sure these are words I can use in front of your parents?" 

He laughed when Minghao flicked his forehead, sitting back and moving his hands back to his sides. Minghao was slightly disappointed, but it allowed him to regain his composure.

"But really, I think I might need more motivation. I've already forgotten what your kisses are like, it's been so long. 84 years of this, I may start dying soon, and it's your fault."

Minghao blushed, and quickly tuned out what Eunjae was saying. He knew it was a plot, but still, he was almost tempted to give into it. There was no way he wanted Eunjae to forget his kisses, but still, he didn't want to give up. He wanted Eunjae to beg, if necessary. Yes, he rather liked that idea.

Truthfully, Eunjae's ears burned at his words, and he was slightly embarrassed at himself. Even so, he leaned into Minghao, staring up at him with a grin.

Minghao bit his lips and leaned away from Eunjae, as if telling Eunjae to back off. He didn't really want that, though.

"Get it right, and you get a smile." Minghao doubted that he would keep his word, but it was enough, if Eunjae believed him, even a little bit.

Eunjae had an idea of what Minghao wanted, but he wasn't sure he would play along as easily as usual. For now, at least. 

"But Minghao.... don't you like kissing me? Cause I think you do." 

Minghao looked to the side, not bothering to answer - not that he needed to. Eunjae knew.

"Fine, I'll guess. I say it when I see you," Eunjae pursed his lips for a moment, and Minghao couldn't say he wasn't tempted to lean over and kiss him in that moment. "Is it anything to do with cute? Small? Adorable? Perfect? Stunning?" 

Eunjae started listing things off, hardly waiting for Minghao to shake his head no before continuing.

"Are you sure it's appropriate-" Eunjae jerked back, barely avoiding Minghao's hand. "Fine, fine. That was hardly a hint, I think too many things when I see you."

Minghao failed holding back the smile, and Eunjae had to resist the urge to coo at him. He did not coo, not for anybody. Not even Minghao. That's what he told himself, at least.

"Is it, 'kiss me'?" Eunjae was joking, so naturally he got it right. 

Minghao was happy, only because this meant he got to kiss Eunjae, without feeling like he lost to him. Still, he wanted to be difficult, so he smiled at Eunjae instead. 

He expected Eunjae to be annoyed, but he looked happy as ever, staring back at Minghao with soft eyes. Minghao suddenly felt embarrassed, because he knew Eunjae was bound to say something stupid that would make his heart race.

"Well, you look cute, so I'll accept this as motivation," Eunjae smiled sweetly, but his eyes glinted, and Minghao was suspicious. 

He was right to be, as suddenly Eunjae leaned forward, capturing Minghao's lips with his own. Minghao pushed him away, only slightly, to look at him.

"You wouldn't kiss me, but you never said anything about me kissing you, right?"

Minghao looked annoyed, but he quickly pulled Eunjae into another kiss, going as far as to crawl into his lap so that they could be closer.