"So, how was it?" 

"Stop talking about it or I'm coming over there and pouring shampoo in your eyes."

"Okay, but listen," Hoshi spoke over the sound of running water, "if I look at your dick will you hit me?" 

"What the fuck kind of a question is that?" Eunjae turned his water off, reaching out to grab his towel and wrap it around his waist before getting out of the shower. Like he had expected, Hoshi was peeking out from the curtain beside him, and Eunjae glared at him. "Of course I would."

"But we're friends," Hoshi whined. 

"Yeah, you and me being friends is a little different than you and Jun being 'friends'," Eunjae spoke as if what he was saying was obvious. It was. 

Hoshi quickly turned off his water and grabbed his own towel, as if he had been waiting for Eunjae to finish (he probably had been).

"Wow, now that you've washed all the makeup off, your neck is completely covered, isn't it."

Eunjae paled, "shut up, you have to help me." 

"Why don't you ask Ryu?" 

Eunjae scowled as they both grabbed their clothes, "she called me ugly, no thank you."

"I did too, you know." 

Eunjae rolled his eyes, turning away from Hoshi to get dressed, "but I know you don't mean it. She might though." 

"Wow, I didn't know you were so sensitive, baby." Hoshi grinned.

"No, it's that I doubt her vision. Why should I trust her with makeup when she can't even see my gorgeous face for the gorgeous face it is?" Eunjae winced at his words, but he didn't take it back. 

Hoshi just laughed at him. 

"Actually, I just don't want to spend too much time with her yet. It's tiring." 

"Fine, I'll help you. But only if-" 

"You're not doing my face up." 

"But-" 

"Nope. My parents might get here, and that's not the way I wanna come out to them. My mom might die." 

Hoshi paused, "wait, are you serious? You're really going to tell them?"

"Maybe not right away, but yeah. I mean, it wouldn't be fair to Minghao if I didn't. Besides, assuming they don't disown me, I'll finally get a break from the whole 'get a girlfriend' rant they always give me." 

Eunjae turned to the side when he noticed that Hoshi wasn't responding, and he noticed the boy had glistening eyes. 

"Wait, are you crying? What the fuck?" 

"I'm just so proud of you! Look at you growing up." 

"Wait, what? Oh, okay, we're hugging now, alright then." Eunjae awkwardly patted his friend's back, unsure what exactly he should be doing. 

After a few moments, Hoshi pulled away, wiping his eyes and giving Eunjae a bitchy glance, "come on now, we have to hurry with your neck, cause I still need to see Jun before class." 

"Okay." 

~

"Hoshi if you try to put eyeliner on me one more fucking time I'm jumping out of this window." 

"But you'd die." 

"That's perfect." 

"That's sick."