"Nice hair."

Shut the fuck up, Woozi.

Instead of voicing his thoughts, he settled for a sharp jab in the ribs. Woozi groaned loudly and doubled over, and Eunjae was a bit unsettled by the amount of joy his pain caused.

"Quit whining, Jihoon, you know you deserved that."

Eunjae shyly nodded his thanks to Hansol. His eyes flicked up, then over his shoulder, then back to Hansol's, hoping to god that nobody noticed his hands shaking and the red blush slowly covering his cheeks.

"Don't listen to anyone, man. I think your hair looks...artistic."

Eunjae found it hard to appreciate Hansol's attempt when the look on his face said anything but "artistic".  And if it was, Eunjae wasn't so sure he would be okay with even that.

"It looks like he just finished diving the biscuit into the gravy," Jun waved his brows suggestively as he sauntered over with Minghao holding his sweater in clenched fists. Jun grabbed the arm of a tall blonde boy and pulled him over. "Hey there you are!"

 "Hey there you are!"

"Do I know you?"

"No, but that's where you are! You're there! Everyone, this is my boyfriend! His name is...what's your name again?"

"Hoshi-"

"His name is Hoshi, and he loves me so much!"

"I don't...who are you?"

"Aw, babe, you're so silly. He likes to joke, guys. Come to my room later. Plan to stay over. I like to cuddle."

Hoshi blushed and turned to Jun. "That is so sweet, are you joking?"

"Yes."

Minghao was noticeably uncomfortable during this exchange, and slowly he moved away from Jun. Hoshi had slipped from his grip and ran off, and Jun ran after him, leaving the small chinese boy on his own.

Eunjae shifted nervously from foot to foot, unsure of where to look. Eventually, he settled on a very nice looking crack in the floor.

A not-so-gentle nudge sent Eunjae stumbling in Minghao. A quiet squeal sounded from the smaller of the two as they toppled to the ground, Eunjae on top.

He was frozen, too petrified to move. The only sound he could hear was his own erratic  heartbeat and the loud cackling from Woozi- who Eunjae had no doubt was the one who pushed him.

"I..." Eunjae managed to utter, looking down at Minghao. Realizing the position he was in, immediately jumping up. "I-I'm sorry, I just...sorry."

Eunjae rushed away, forcing back tears.

Why had he stayed on the ground so long?

It was an accident, of course, but still. One person having the wrong idea could destroy him. And if that happened, he didn't know what he would do.