There was one thing Eunjae wanted.

Some people wanted money, others wanted fame, other love, hell, most people he knew just wanted to be prom king or queen.

He guessed he wanted love, but even if he never got that, if he and Minghao didn't work out, the only thing he really wanted more than anything else was to hear Minghao's voice.

He wanted Minghao to speak comfortably with him. And even if they couldn't understand each other, the sound of his voice would be enough to satisfy him.

Jun was out with Hoshi that night and Eunjae took the chance to visit Minghao.

The two lay with each other on Minghao's bed, Minghao on top of Eunjae, his head resting in the crook of his neck. Eunjae could feel Minghao's small breaths against his neck, racking his body with shivers and causing a heavy blush to dust his cheeks.

Minghao sat up on his elbows and looked down at Eunjae.

"Hmm?" Eunjae's face twisted in confusion.

Minghao hid his face in Eunjae's chest, trying to build up enough courage before thinking to himself, screw it, and quickly pressed his lips against Eunjae's.

The kiss was too chaste for Eunjae's liking, and he set his lips in a small pout as Minghao pulled away. But Minghao didn't notice.

Eunjae reached up and curled his fingers in Minghao's hair, forcing him to look back at him. His eyes were wide as he stared, lips slightly parted and Eunjae could tell he was trying to think of something, anything to say.

"I really, really like you." Eunjae said slowly, and silently hoped that his word choice was simple enough for Minghao to understand.

Minghao didn't say anything, but a smile quickly spready across his face as he laughed excitedly.

Eunjae was about to kiss him again when the door was pushed open.

"Hey Jun, have you seen....Eunjae." Joshua trailed off as he took in the scene before him. Minghao flushed red and climbed off Eunjae, settling in the spot beside him.

"Jun is with Hoshi." Eunjae told him, eyes locked on Joshua's hand, which was clasped tightly with Jeonghan's.

"O-oh, we'll just go. Jun's probably too busy now anyway. I'm sorry for walking in, I just...shit man, you could've locked the door or something."

"People might get the wrong idea if the door is locked."

"That's the point. No one will bother you," Joshua turned to leave after sending a wave to Minghao who looked more than happy to have someone notice him. "I won't tell Woozi, don't worry."