Eunjae lay on his stomach, staring at the wall wondering how that had all happened so suddenly, when that very morning Minghao's father was attempting to lecture him with his very limited korean vocabulary.

His eyes widened, realizing, shit, it's parents week.

Parents week was when the parents of students were invited to visit their children, and were allowed to sleep in whichever rooms were empty.

So at least Minghao could still sleep with him.

Some people who were lucky didn't have to worry about their parents coming to visit, but Eunjae knew his parents would find a way to see him even if they had to break through a brick wall.

Eunjae loved his parents and all but he was dreading having to introduce them to Minghao. After all, he had already come out to the entire school, so it's not like he could just pretend to be straight again.

That wouldn't be fair to Minghao and it would cause more problems just like the ones Eunjae had worked so hard to fix. Plus, there's was no chance (maybe even a negative chance) of Woozi keeping his whore mouth shut about it. Especially now, if anyone noticed Eunjae and Minghao's absesnse, it would be Woozi.

" What are you doing?" Eunjae was pulled from his thoughts as Minghao pushed away from Eunjae and started putting his clothes back on.

"What does it look like?"

"Why won't you lay with me?"

"I wanna go see Jun."

Eunjae sat up, narrowing his eyes. "Really? Again? Now?"

"Really. Again. Now. I'm not gonna bail on a party-"

"Since when was that a party?"

"Since Mingyu brought vodka and pot brownies."

"Of course he did." Eunjae almost smirked, thinking of how Josh must be flipping out over the drugs and alcohol.

"Are you coming or not? You have to say yes, you don't actually have a choice. Get your fucking clothes on, you piece of trash."

Before Eunjae could respond, Minghao was already out the door, calling over his shoulder, "Don't you dare cover your neck, I want people to see."

Eunjae jumped up and ran to thr mirror. Sure enough, his neck, collar bones and the upper part of his chest were littered with harsh purple marks. "Fuck you."

"You already did, congratulations," Minghao said, leaning back into the room. "And don't worry, I have them too, remember?"

"I welcome death."

"Ha, same."