Eunjae didn't want to think about Jeonghan and Joshua anymore. There wasn't anything he could do and there was no point if all it would do was piss him off even more.

The only person that could take his mind off things was Minghao. So that's who he set off to find. Eunjae was sure that Jun would still be in the room and since Woozi knew about the whole Josh/Jeonghan situation, he had no doubt that Jun knew as well.

Jun knowing didn't hurt so much. He may have been a perverted asshole but that's what was expected from him. Eunjae expected lies from Jun and he was okay with that. Joshua however was a whole different story that he didn't want to think about.

Eunjae wasn't at all surprised when Jun answered the door. What did surprise him was Minghao. His arms were crossed over his chest and his eyes flicked around the room. The walls, Jun, his lap, anything but Eunjae.

"What's the matter with him?"

Jun shrugged but it was quite obvious that he knew.

Eunjae hoped he could get Minghao to talk to him, whether he understood or not. But when he reached out to touch him, Minghao pushed his hand away.

"He doesn't want to see you right now."

Minghao turned to Eunjae, eyes dull and free of the excitement Eunjae was used to seeing. He stood up and left the room silently, the door left open.

Jun sighed as he pushed the door closed. "He thinks you want Jeonghan more than him."

"Jun!" Eunjae hissed through clenched teeth. "Why would you tell him what happened?"

"Come on, Eunjae! I can't just not tell him.

"But you didn't tell him I was over Jeonghan?"

"I wasn't sure! I mean, you seemed pretty into Minghao but hey, a hole is a hole."

"I'm not like that, Jun! You're like that!"

"Well, you know how girls always say guys are only after one thing."

Eunjae hated that. He never thought about that, Minghao seemed too pure. But then again, he was the one to initiate everything that happened the night before. Was Minghao even of age? Eunjae himself wasn't, he only had a few more months. And he was almost sure he was older than Minghao. "Do you honestly think that's all I wanted?"

"Come on, you can't tell me you don't want a piece of that Minghao ass."

"Jun, this really isn't important now."

"It is, I want to hear details."

"There won't be any fucking details unless you help me make it up to him!"

"So you're saying you do want a piece of that Minghao-"

"Are you going to help me or not?"

"What's in it for me?"

"Survival."

"Okay."