Eunjae's week in China was finally almost over. One more day, and he would finally be back home- actually, in his dorm with Woozi and Josh.

Minghao had dragged him back to see his friends, and Eunjae just barely managed to mentally prepare himself to be ignored.

But he didn't mind at all. It might be the last time Minghao would get to see any of them until the end of the school year.

Which, Eunjae thought sadly, was only in a few months.

They were graduating this year, would Minghao come back to China? Eunjae mentally slapped himself. Of course he would. Would he get to see Minghao again, that was the real question.

Eunjae supposed they could visit the other, or maybe one day in the future they could live together somewhere. Eunjae smiled at the thought of being able to see Minghao every morning, without interruptions from Woozi.

Eunjae glanced to his left, realizing that Qiang had been sitting beside him the entire time. He had a heavy looking book in his lap, and his glasses kept sliding down the bridge of his nose as he hunched over to read it. He let out an irritated groan as he pushed his glasses back up for the umpteenth time, then mumbled a few harsh sounding words that Eunjae didn't understand.

Eunjae wondered when Minghao would teach him Chinese swears.

He sat silently for a while, half watching Minghao dancing with Ai, half listening to Qiang mumbling under his breath every time his glasses slid down his nose.

Jin-sheng was nowhere to be found, and Eunjae wasn't sure how he should feel. Part of him was glad, but he was hoping to ask him about the whole "platonic" thing. It wasn't that big of a deal, he decided. He didn't need to know, and he trusted Minghao. But that didn't stop him from being curious.

Quickly growing bored, Eunjae decided to see if Jeonghan had answered him. And it surprised him when Jeonghan's name was printed across the screen, he expected to be ignored.

Eunjae was even more surprised to see that it wasn't a text, it was a video call. He narrowed his eyes, debating whether he should accept it or not. He could barely handle talking on the phone, how could he do this?

"So Jeonghans peeved because you didn't listen to him."

Eunjae let out a sigh if relief after pressing accept, and  Joshua appeared instead of Jeonghan.

"So I'll talk to you instead."

Damn, I was hoping I wouldn't have to see you until I got back."

"Ha you're funny. I'm hurt."

"Sure."

"Anyway, about Jihoon.  Let me explain. No, that'll take to long. Let me sum it up."

"Oh my god." Eunjae groaned.

"Josh is fine, thanks."

Minghao made his way over, wondering who Eunjae was talking to. He sat down beside Eunjae and gave Joshua a small  wave.

"Hi, Minghao," Joshua waves back, smiling happily. "Anyway, Jun threw a party, Seungcheol was totally smashed and he ended up confessing. Woozi actually cried, he was so happy.
Super drunk as well might I add, it was freaking adorable. I almost cried along with him, but I'm pretty sure Jeonghan would've laughed at me."

"I would not!"

Eunjae shook his head. Of course Jeonghan was listening. His voice sounded even louder than Joshua's, he must've been just out of view of the camera.

"They're way cuter than you and Minghao." Jeonghan spoke again, this time moving into the frame.

"Um, how?" Minghao narrowed his eyes.

"Like dude. Step up your game." Josh told him. Jeonghan smiled, looking at him in such a way that made Eunjae want to throw up.

 Jeonghan smiled, looking at him in such a way that made Eunjae want to throw up

He wondered if he and Minghao looked like that to other people.

"Okay, I feel attacked, so I'm gonna hang up now."

"No, no, no, wai-"