Minghao and Eunjae lay in bed, hands idly toying together. It was early morning, too early to get up and move around, but not quite enough time to get more satisfactory sleep. And so they lounged, not committed to full consciousness quite yet, drifting in and out, only the movement of their fingers keeping them in their conscious reality. 

Classes started in just a few hours, but the time seemed different, as they lay in each others arms. It felt like things around them paused, giving them privacy and peace. Legs tangled together and arms pinned under the others body, as if they couldn't manage to lay near each other without needing to hug the other. 

Eunjae hummed for Minghao's attention, waiting until the small boy turned his head to face him before speaking. "I love you," he whispered. It seemed that he just couldn't stop saying it at least 4 times a day since he had first confessed. 

And Minghao still couldn't get over it, rolling over and shoving his head into the crook of Eunjae's shoulder, his fist coming gently down on Eunjae's chest. "Warn me, I feel like dying," he mumbled, lips lightly brushing against Eunjae's neck as he spoke. Eunjae huffed out a lazy laugh. "I love you too," he finally said, and Eunjae beamed, turning his head to press a messy kiss on the small boys temple before looking down at him, eyes half closed, as if sleep was still tempting them. 

"Hey, you never ask me to prom," the small boy complained, hand moving to clench a fistful of Eunjae's shirt. 

"What?" Eunjae hummed, "you already asked me, though? More like told, really," he chuckled. 

"But you need to ask me. That's how it works, isn't it? Like proposal." 

Eunjae blinked slowly, "I didn't know we were the extravagant type," he commented with a lopsided smile, spare hand moving to play with the tips of Minghao's locks. 

"Don't you call kissing your boyfriend to come out extravent?" Minghao countered with a devilish smirk, which Eunjae couldn't help but press his lips to. "There you go again," he teased, and Eunjae shook his head, shifting his body to face the boy. 

"Extravagant," he corrected, and Minghao just hummed his disinterest, closing his eyes again and hugging himself to Eunjae. The tall boy began rubbing circles on the boys back, fingers gliding under his shirt to trace intricate designs on the soft skin, smiling softly as Minghao groaned lightly, feeling content. Eunjae leaned his head on Eunjae's, forehead pressing into the boys hair.

"Minghao, will you go to prom with me?" He whispered, voice thick with sleep. 

"Obviously, you don't need to ask," Minghao mumbled, hugging himself closer against Eunjae. His heart beat faster as the tall boy's grip tightened around him. 

"What the fuck."