Eunjae was pulled from his sleep by a finger poking his cheek. Which wasn't unusual, Minghao often poked and proded him until he would wake up.

"Eunjae." But the voice didn't belong to Minghao. Eunjae sat up and rubbed his eyes, and when he removed his hands he was face to face with Joshua. Eunjae groaned and looked down, Minghao was still asleep, thankfully, and outside it was still dark.

"What's up?" He tried to hide his annoyance at being woken up at...what, one in the morning?

"Do I seem too American?"

Eunjae blinked. "What?"

"I think Jeonghan likes pretty guys. And Seokmin said I act and dress American. And usually American guys aren't pretty."

"You're asking me about this now?"

Eunjae tried to be mad, but Joshua looked genuinely worried. Even if Eunjae didn't understand why this was even a problem, he didn't like to question Josh too much, he wasn't exactly a normal guy.

"I've been thinking about it all night. I was going to ask you later during class but I couldn't sleep. This is haunting me, Eunjae."

"You concern me. You really do," He struggled to hold his eyes open, and he really wanted to go back to sleep. "Listen, we both know Jeonghan is picky as fuck-"

"Language."

"Sorry. He wouldn't have ever gone out with you if he didn't think you were pretty."

"But he went out with Seungcheol?"

"...when?"

"Nevermind, I'm thinking of someone else."

Eunjae rolled over and closed his eyes again. "Don't worry about it Josh. If Jeonghan has a problem, he's not going to stay quiet. If he hasn't said anything about it, then you're fine. Now leave."

Joshua uttered a small 'thanks' before leaving, and Eunjae tried to fall back asleep.

But no.

"He's weird." Minghao said softly after Joshua had left. Eunjae looked down at him, surprised as he hadn't realized that he was awake. Minghao's eyes were only half open, and Eunjae wasn't sure he was fully awake.

"Yeah, he is." But Eunjae wasn't thinking about that anymore. Sleep seemed much more appealing to him- that, and Minghao's fingers were now tracing small patterns over his arm as the two lay in silence.

Eunjae closed his eyes and pulled Minghao on top of him, placing several kisses on his forehead, cheeks, and nose. "I really, really like you." He said quietly as he drifted off to sleep, perfectly content with the way things were in that moment.

"I know."