"Hey Minghao?" 

Minghao hardly hummed, grabbing Eunjae's wrist and tugging him along. "We're gonna be late, hurry up." 

"Ming, I never told my dad about us." 

"Okay, and?" 

"What if he gets mad at me?" Eunjae pulled on his arm, slipping his wrist out of Minghao's grip before holding his hand instead.

"Then he's a dick." 

Eunjae sighed, "he won't be mad. But I don't know how to tell him. Like, 'hey pops, we never played catch as a kid and now I'm gay.' That doesn't really roll off the tongue." 

Minghao scoffed, rolling his eyes and muttering, "I can't believe you're my boyfriend."  

"Can't just hold hands? He'll get it."

"We did that before, what the fuck." 

"Fucking language,"  Eunjae warned.

"Well gee, wonder who I got it from," Min 

"Shut up you noodle, you know it was Jun."

"Okay but you reinforced it." 

Eunjae laughed, and they walked into class, hands remaining clasped together. 

Eunjae and Minghao sat next to each other at the table for lunch. Eunjae's mother sat beside him, his father across the table, continuously in conversation with all the other dads at the table. He yelled across the table if he needed to, and Eunjae was constantly astounded that they were related, as he was blushing just from seeing his dad so conversational. 

His mother kept giving him encouraging looks, and Minghao's hand on his thigh both fueled his nerves and comforted him at the same time. However, Eunjae's dad kept talking, and talking, and talking. Eunjae's weak calls were lost to him. 

Finally, Eunjae's mother reached across the table and smacked his arm. He turned to face her like a dejected puppy, whining, "what did I do?" 

"Eunie has been trying to get your attention since you sat your fat ass down." 

His dad chuckled a bit, turning to him with a smile. 

Well, fuck, Eunjae hadn't thought this far ahead. He had no idea what to do now that he had his dads attention. How the fuck does one come out again? Something about how he's not the person he was thought to be? Say there's a special reason he's so into butts? Shit, what was he gonna do now? 

Eunjae's face grew red, and his throat felt dry, like he couldn't speak. He opened his mouth, panicked, and his mind blanked. So, naturally, he turned to the side, grabbed Minghao's face, and leaned in to kiss him. 

When he pulled back, his head was spinning, and he paled, turning back to his dad. 

"Huh," and his dad turned back to talk to Woozi's dad.

Woozi sniggered at him across the table, and his mother was giggling like a schoolgirl. And Minghao shoved his shoulder, blushing furiously and slouching into himself.

"What the hell was that for?" He hissed. 

Eunjae's face pulled up,, and he gripped his temple, yelping, "I don't know, I panicked." 

"Well that's one way to come out." Eunjae kicked Woozi's shin, covering his face with his hands and leaning into Minghao. 

"Well, at least your dad isn't mad." 

Eunjae let out a choked affirmation, burying his face in Minghao's shoulder, letting his hair sweep over to cover his burning cheeks.