"Hey, look, Jun's here!" Woozi punched Eunjae's side, gesturing towards the door where a smiley Jun, looking too happy, fake even, stepped inside. He wasn't surprised, disappointed but not surprised, that Minghao clung to his arm.

Eunjae faked a smile, with difficulty because he was so not okay with this. Now Jun was allowed to come in his room and show off Minghao? Eunjae had hoped his room would be one of the places he could get away from Jun and Minghao, but it seemed that wasn't going to happen.

He remembered the last time Minghao was here they were curled up under the covers, arms and legs tangled together and Minghao's head resting on his chest as Eunjae pressed small kisses on the boy's hair every few minutes.

Minghao was thinking about that too, he regretted ever agreeing to Woozi and Joshua's idea to make Eunjae jealous, he felt bad. He was spending more time with Hoshi, which definitely was not supposed to happen.

Minghao had hoped this would be a one day thing, but it seemed that Eunjae and Hoshi were playing along, and now Minghao felt trapped.

This wasn't what he wanted. Right then, all he really wanted was to cuddle up with Eunjae, feel as if his small body was safe, protected, loved.

Seeing Eunjae looking so happy with Hoshi, the few words he understood sounded suggestive and Minghao was hurt that Hoshi had gotten to hear them before he did.

Minghao would admit he had several impure thoughts about Eunjae, his voice, his body, everything.

He doubted Eunjae knew this, he seemed to think Minghao was such a pure little angel, and that was anything but true.

Jun leaned over his shoulder and whispered in chinese, "Look at his face."

Minghao casually looked around the room, eyes landing on Eunjae for a split second before turning back to Jun.

Minghao expected Eunjae to look annoyed, maybe a little frustrated but he just looked sad. Minghao felt guilty, he wanted to run to Eunjae and hug him, but another part of him was still irritated.

Eunjae left with Hoshi earlier, what had they done? Minghao didn't think Eunjae would be interested in Hoshi, but still, maybe he had gotten a little too into it? What if after all of this was over, Eunjae decided he liked Hoshi better?

After all, Hoshi wasn't slow with the korean language like Minghao, who didn't understand a lot of what Eunjae was saying and only pretended he did. He reacted based on Eunjae's own emotions, it seemed to work pretty well.

Joshua pushed the door open, he and Jeonghan had dragged Hoshi inside. "Look who we found wandering the halls!"

"You broke into my room and carried me here."

"Shh," Jeonghan held a finger to Hoshi's lips, silencing him. "None of that matters now."

"I was going to sleep."

"Sleep with Eunjae then!" Woozi shoved him down beside Eunjae. Hoshi didn't protest, but Minghao didn't miss the glare directed at him.

Minghao tugged on Jun's sleeve. "Can we leave now?"

Jun's gaze was still trained on Hoshi, his lips pressed in a thin line. "Yeah, I feel sick anyways."