Chapter 55: Kyle

Kyle Zedrick's Point Of View

Another typical day. Another day without her. Argh! I barely sleep and eat thinking that she's suffering right now.

"Kyle, do you want this or that one?" Mei said while showing me me a pair of rubber shoes. I don't even know why I'm letting myself suffocate being with her. I'm just following orders from my dad, that's all. He wanted me to date this chinese girl.

It's been a month... I guess? Why did I even agree to that deal anyway?

"Kyle you just have to be with me for a month okay? After that, I'm going to fly myself away from the both of you"

"Shut up"

"Can't you see? They really need me to date a guy to stop the rumors all over the Internet!! Model ako Kyle, and If they knew about me being a lesbian, It will become the hottest issue and you know my parents would freak out" yeah right. Whatever. A pretty chinese model turned into lesbian. Great. But nah, Katsumi is way prettier.

"Whatever. At least we're both having the benefit"

She used me to prevent the rumors and I used her to save Katsumi and the rooftop house. So yeah, that's it.

I know that it's quite confusing so let me just clarify. First, my dad told me---persuade me and begged me to date her. Just date her until the end of his partnership with this girl's father. He knew that it will become much easier for him knowing that she's my model partner.

And why did I accepted his rotten decision? It's because he told me that he already told Katsumi to stay away from me.

No, I can't last a day without the girl I love the most---I mean, the only girl I love and will always. He also blackmailed me that he will get rid of my rooftop house once I said 'no'. The hell is he even thinking!! I can't loose both so I decided to agree on his stupid decisions.

But i'ts all too late. Katsumi got hurt as to what my father told her. So the very next day, after the last day of foundation, where she saw me and Mei, she broked up with me.

"I'm sorry Zed. Ayoko nang masaktan na naman. Ilang beses na ba akong nagselos, nasaktan at nahirapan? Ilang beses pa ba magiging complicated ang buhay ko? Bakit kasi nakita pa kita ulit? Sorry pero mismong si tito na ang nagsasabi na lumayo ako sayo. And so, I will"

"Just shut up okay? Let me first explain! You don't know everything!"

I didn't mean to shout at her. I'm angry at my father that time so I was a bit harsh on her. Too bad I can't go back time to fix that.

"Shut up huh? Ewan ko sayo! Bahala ka diyan magsama kayo ni Mei"

But that marriage thing was just a misunderstanding Katsumi!! We we're shooting a film for our group project and unfortunately, I was the chosen male lead.

I grabbed her hand and let her face me "Look at me Katsumi, just let me explain okay? All of that was fake!"

"Alam mo Zedrick. Nakakasawa na eh. Kasi alam mo? Nabigla lang ako sa nararamdaman ko sayo. Pero kailangan ko nga palang magpasalamat. Thank you ha? Salamat dahil kung hindi sa plano mong pagselosin si Louie, hindi sana ako magkakaron ng chance para malaman ang totoo. Thank you dahil nalaman ko kung anong rason kung bakit niya ako iniwan. Kung bakit hanggang ngayon, inaamin kong may nararamdaman pa ako para sa kanya. Ang complicated ng buhay ko diba? Kaya please Zedrick. Pwede bang wag ka munang makisabay sa mga problema ko. Im sorry. We're Over. You know I really love you but my mind is telling me to stop. I'm sorry"