Chapter 1

TaeNa

I arrived safely at work with Taewoon Oppa driving me to work as usual. He told me this would be one of the last time that he would drive me to work because he is getting married in a few weeks time. This 28 year old Lee Taewoon is finally getting married.

He is marrying a girl who used to be his patient. He is damn lucky to find someone at his age. I wish that I had someone too but no luck. Ever since I graduated from nursing school, I am single for the past 3 years. Even maknae TaeMin is attached.

I am the only one that is single in the three Tae Siblings of the Lee Family.
If this goes on, Omma may tell Auntie Hayoon to engage her son to me. I don't want that so much as I know JungMin so much that I wished that I haven't known him in my entire life.

"Have a nice day at work, oppa..." I said to Taewoon Oppa who is in the car.

"You too. Remember not to have at appointments with anyone today."

"Remember to pick me up at 5.30pm."

"I will. See you later at lunch."

"See you." I sighed and went to my locker and locked up my stuff.

"Good morning!" My excited colleague ran to me as soon as he sees me. And yes, he is a male nurse who seems happy the whole time.

He is Kim Woohyuk, 23 years old, studies in the same nursing school

He is Kim Woohyuk, 23 years old, studies in the same nursing school. We are friends since we are interns from the very beginning. "Good morning, Woohyukkie..." I looked at him and went to the pantry.

"You seemed down, anything happened to you this morning?"

"I wonder how the hell did you even managed to be so happy 24/7? Exactly how?"

"Just think of happy things makes me happy. You worried that your mom might set you up with someone today right?"

I almost choked on my milk. "Exactly how did you know of this? I didn't even told you about my family before. How?" I put my milk on the table and grabbed his collar.

"When you were drunk at one of the dinners, I heard it from your mouth. It wasn't from anyone else."

I looked outside for anyone else and swiftly locked the door. "Promise me not to tell anyone." I placed my finger on his lips and he nodded in fear.

"How much did you know??"

"You were like 'I would not even marry Jeon JungMin if I were forced.' Absolutely no way in your drunk state. That day, everyone was down except for me, no one else was sober. Just trust me."

"Really?" He nodded.

"And today I am going to eat dinner with his family. I don't know what is going to happen. What if today I am going to be engaged? I'm so scared. I want to find my own true love, not to be engaged with the most annoying person ever. Wish me luck."

"Wish you what?"

"Wish that I would survive today without any problems."

"Emm, wish you good luck." He gave me the 'hwaiting' sign and left the room. "It is time for work."

I sighed. Another day of boring work and annoying patients.

---------
JungMin

This is bad, why am I injured at this time? Why are the girls always that rough? I didn't argue with anyone last night when I was drunk. Not at all, I am a good person. I wouldn't hit anyone without any reason.

The truth is that I called 2 girls that I know to join me for a drink, never did I know that they were enemies and they fought. When I was going to stop them from fighting, I was dragged into their fight. In the end, I got punched multiple times on the face and arms. My mouth is bleeding and I don't know how am I able to appear for tonight's dinner?

"JungMin-ah, I am so sorry that I hit you." The girl touched my lip that is bleeding.

"It is only a small injury, it is okay..." I hesitated for a short moment to remember her name. "Emm EunSeol-ah..." 

"Don't you dare touch him, you bitch!" The other slapped her hand away.

"Aren't you one too?" They are about to begin fighting again when a nurse came into the conversation, cutting them off instantly like a sharp knife.

"If you want to fight here, better go to the club and not the hospital with such revealing clothes. Glad that you were not raped by rapists at the club when you are wearing like that."  I turned around after hearing that familiar voice. It was TaeNa noona.

"Excuse me, who are you to interfere with our matters? You are just a nurse and you do your job and who cares if we wear like that?" The other girl Somin said.

"Girls, she is right. If you don't want to get scolded further more, can you girls just go now? The date is over, I will call you when I need you girls again." I took out my wallet and gave them 150,000 won per person.

"Oppa! Thank you so much!" They excitedly said and left the hospital.

"You are so pathetic, why let these girls be your playmate to just earn some money? Why not they find a decent job? Aigoo..." TaeNa noona criticised my girls again.

"Lee TaeNa, it is good that they have money to spend for a while. I have tons of them to choose from. Just treat my wounds now or Omma and Appa is going to scold me again."

"Well, who told you to drink and play around with girls when you are not supposed to?" She said while dipping the cotton wool into the iodine solution.

"Then what are I supposed to do? I don't even want to manage the store. I am just 20, the age that I just want to have fun and not worry about anything."

"You mean that the store is now managed by JungAh?"

"Then who else?" She smacked my head hard.

"She is still 18, how can she study while working at the same time?? How would she feel?"

"It is safe to know that my sister is taking care of everything while I am partying all night." She put the cotton wool into the trashbin and left the bed with the tray without even treating my wounds.

"Where are you going?" I called her.
I saw noona talking to another male nurse and giving him the tray before going off. I sighed. A male nurse. They must be rough and strong. What if he ruins my face?

"TaeNa told me to treat your wounds instead of she herself as she is busy with something at the moment. Mind if you could cooperate with me and not fidget around?" I looked at his name tag. Kim Woohyuk, seems like a good guy to me.

"Ok, just for the moment." I shut my mouth and allowed him to treat my wounds.

Ok, here it goes..