Chapter 75

JungAh

"Are you ready to talk to me?" TaeNa unnie sat down next to me on the bed, placing a hand on my shoulder. "I know that I am his older sister but you don't need to lie to me about anything, you need to tell me the truth about what my younger brother did to you."

"TaeNa unnie, he didn't do anything to me," I told her.

She shook her head. "I am very sure that he did something to you, you wouldn't be crying if he didn't do anything to you." She said to me. "Just tell me what he did to you."

"He did nothing wrong, he confessed to me that he liked me romantically." She started coughing violently and I reached for the glass of water, handing it to her. "I am very serious about this, TaeNa unnie."

"JungAh, you cried because my younger brother confessed to you." I nodded my head. "You certainly scared him off with your crying, do you not like him?"

I shook my head. "It is not that, I am just surprised that a guy would ever want to confess to me and especially when it is Lee TaeMin, I don't know how to react to that."

"I guess that it could be like that but it is a new way of rejecting someone, my younger brother has been rejected by someone like that." She laughed. "Jeon JungAh, you did a great one. My younger brother usually thinks that he is so handsome that he can confess to anyone and they would like him back, it seems that you are the one who breaks his spell."

"I haven't rejected him yet, I haven't given him my answer either," I told her.

"You better reject him once and for all, he doesn't deserve someone like you. You are way too good for him, Jeon JungAh." I was surprised at Lee TaeNa's answer, isn't she supposed to be on her younger brother's side because you are his older sister?

"But you are his older sister, you should be defending him on this." I took a sip of tea.

"I am usually the protective older sister who helps her younger brother when he gets in trouble but I am a woman and I must help all the women that I know and you are one of them." She said to me. "You are an absolute angel, you are so nice that you don't even do anything wrong, all the bad guys don't deserve you at all and that includes my younger brother who is a gamer and a bastard. That is why his former girlfriend left him because he is bad at making others happy. It is good that you don't end up with someone like him, he doesn't deserve you at all."

"I know, I won't like him," I told her and she nodded her head, feeling relieved that I won't ever date her younger brother and I will not be her future sister-in-law as well.

I heard stones being pelted against the window and we looked down at the person that did that, TaeNa unnie locked every single door and window in the house so that he wouldn't be able to get inside. "Do you think that he is going to break the window or what?" TaeNa unnie said to me and I shrugged my shoulders, I only know that he is kind of going crazy with this.

She opened the window when he stopped pelting and she shouted at him. "Stop trying to break the window, you idiot! It is not like you have the money to pay for it and our mother is going to be extremely angry that you broke the window."

"I have the money, I am a professional gamer and I make even more money than you." He shouted back at her and it became like a screaming battle for the both of them that they yelled at each other for a minute-long straight without stopping.

"You know why? Let's stop yelling at each other and meet me in the living room." She shut the window and she turned towards me with a smile. "Don't mind the two of them, it is a very normal thing for both of us when our parents are not around. And it works because he is not going to break down my window anymore and he is going to be a civilised man and talk to me properly."

Are you sure that I am not seeing two teenagers fighting with each other? One is a nursing resident with close to 4 years of experience while the other one is a professional gamer who rakes in millions of game every tournament but yet they are fighting as if they are elementary school students.

We make our way down to the living room which Lee TaeMin is already there sitting down on the couch, he glares at his sister as she walks towards him. "Stay away from Jeon JungAh if you don't want to die." She said to him.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked her and she grabs me by the hand.

"I know what exactly you did to JungAh and that is not acceptable at all, you confessed to her when she has no feelings for you and she is upset about it." She told him the partial truth. "And that is because you are an absolute bastard, that is why no other woman would want to be with someone like you."

"What? Is my older sister telling the truth?" He asked me and I was ready to answer him but TaeNa unnie stops me from doing that.

"She wouldn't cry if she didn't want to accept your confession, you creep. That is why your former girlfriend broke up with you because you don't have any good qualities at all, you are unable to make a girl happy with your current job and you are way too busy for anything." She turned towards me. "Do what you love to do, don't stop your dreams because a certain guy wants to be with you and makes you give up your dreams."