Chapter 36

JungAh

"Are you here for the wedding as well?" I stared at the guy who just said those words to me, how is he even invited? He is not close with both sides of the family from what I know, the only person that he is close with is my older brother whom he used to spend most of his nights drinking and entertaining women with their money.

But they are not on good terms anymore and it is not like my older brother has a say on inviting the people he wants to the wedding, he is just a guest and a good friend of Lee TaeMin who is also the younger brother of TaeNa Noona and Taewoon hyung but he is still not influential enough to do that. Maybe he is close with other guests who are invited to the wedding and he just decided to tag along for fun or he can be some other girl's wedding date.

He waved a hand at me and I diverted my attention on him. "Hey, I am talking to you. Which side are you from?"

I laughed awkwardly and then I cleared my throat. "I am just a guest and my family is close to both sides," I told him. "You?"

"Me? I am the same as you as well, I didn't want to come to the wedding but I had to because my family is close to both the groom and the bride side as well. You do know the Park family right? I am their son." He pointed a finger towards a lady in a wine dress who is stacking up against her plate with food next to Lee TaeMin, it seems that they are in a battle on who is going to get more food stacked on a single plate. "That is my younger sister right there, about to stuff herself with food. You do know her, right? She frequently patronises the café that you work at."

I nodded. "That is such a coincidence, I guess that you have seen my older brother somewhere right?"

He nodded. "Right, I have seen him." He looks around and notices that his sister needed his help in getting her drink from the drink dispenser. "I'll see you around then, Jeon JungAh. You look great by the way."

Our encounter might have been short with the two of us only meeting each other for less than 5 times but it just feels like we have known each other since forever, even if things had happened between the two of us but we are still able to speak to each other as if nothing had happened. It is a good thing that he still remembered my name, I thought that he would forget about it even though we first met each other a month ago at that nightclub that changed my life ever since.

I heard footsteps coming from behind and I smelt food, I turned around and it was Lee TaeMin who is holding onto a cheese sausage stick in one hand and an overflowing plate of food on the other hand. "What was that? Why is he here at this wedding?" He must have seen the two of us conversing with each other and made his way midway through stacking up his food, he didn't even think about putting his food down first and made his way straight towards me.

"He is the older son of the Park family, their parents are very close to our parents as well, that is why he is invited to the wedding," I told him.

"Did he say anything to you? I saw the two of you speaking to each other for quite some time?" He asked again. "Did he say anything about what happened that night? Did he apologize to you?"

I shook my head. "He just came over to say hi to me and he just went over to help his younger sister who needed help with her plate of food, you know her, she comes over to the cafe quite often and orders iced Americano."

"I know." His reply was cold. "Don't let him get too close to you, you know what happened the last time he was with you."

I rolled my eyes. "You don't need to remind me about that, I have moved on from that and he is a human being to me." I looked over at his food and then over to my older brother who is in a daze, he is behaving quite weirdly these days, maybe it is because that he didn't date any girls during all this time and he didn't bring a plus one with him to the wedding as well. "Please go and accompany my older brother who is currently single and feed him with a lot of food, don't worry too much about me. Nothing much will happen to me because I will refrain myself from drinking today."

"Don't hesitate to call for me when you need help, you know that I am always on standby." And he made his way over to my older brother.

I let out a sigh, getting a little tired of talking to people and I made my way to the toilet where I touched upon my makeup and got approached by two ladies who looked identical to each other, they are definitely twin and I know one of them. "Hello, I guess that we have met each other before, I am  Nam Bella, TaeMin's fiancee. You do know me right?"

I do know her as the social media celebrity who also studies in the same university and she is in her final year, but not as Lee Taemin's Fiancee. I have not seen the two of them together nor I have ever heard from my older brother or TaeMin himself that he is engaged, I don't even know if she is speaking the truth or not.

"I have noticed that you are rather close to my TaeMin but I don't like that if you can, could you stay away from TaeMin as far as possible?" And she stomped off angrily and the younger twin just stares at me, she comes closer to me. "Don't ignore her, she is just spouting nonsense because she likes him but she doesn't say it. Nice to meet you, I am Nam Ella, the younger twin of the Nam family and I am also TaeNa Noona's half-sister."

The two sisters left the toilet and I tilted my head in confusion. What the heck just happened in there?