Chapter 5

TaeNa

I tried to look at my brothers for help but they were all avoiding my glance, especially Taewoon Oppa. He is fuming mad right now. He doesn't like that bastard even a little bit, the man that he once called him father. "Don't even bother looking at your brothers for help, explain yourself right now or else--"

I cut off my father's words. "Fine. I went to their house for dinner."

A slap went towards my left cheek and a loud slapping sound could be heard very clearly. My mother had just slapped me. The one that never hit me ever since I became an adult slapped me again. "Get out of the house. You're not our daughter from now on." She leaned against the wall, overwhelmed by herself too.

"Taewoon and TaeMin, bring her luggage out. Don't ever come back here again, go live with them all you want since you like them so much."

"Omma--"

"GET OUT, YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT! I should've aborted you in the first place. You are such a disgrace." She pushed me by herself and before I knew it I was already out of the door, standing by the doorway.

TaeMin placed my luggage next to me and he whispered. "Forgive me noona, I have no choice but to do this."

I looked at him go back into the house and Taewoon Oppa mouthed 'Look at your phone.' before closing the door. I immediately squatted down and let all my tears flow out. How did she even know about me going to that house?

After crying, I stood up and left the place that I have been living at since a very long time ago. It is not like I can't afford a place to stay, I am already in working adult and it would be good to start living on my own. I walked out to the streets while looking at my phone. Oppa said to look at my phone so I did what he said. There was a message left by him, I clicked on it and it was an address of a studio apartment.

I recognise this place, it is the apartment where he lived when he used to be a medical student. As the medical school is far from home, he decided to stay somewhere nearer to the school after a long time of discussing with our parents about living alone.

I took a taxi to the place as it is tiring dragging these items of luggage on my own. I got off and walked to the apartment building. I reached the floor and unlocked the door with the PIN password that he wrote in the message. I got in and was surprised at how clean the apartment is.

It's been around 3 years since Oppa got his job as a doctor and he never lived in this apartment since then. But why is it so clean? I saw a note on the fridge. It said 'Whoever is occupying this apartment, please clean up after yourself. Thanks, the owner Lee Taewoon.'

It means that I am not the only one who is going to live in this apartment, there are others too. Now that I looked around the apartment closely, I realised that there are more than 2 of each thing in the house. There are two cups, 4 chairs around the dining table and most importantly there are 2 single beds, not one. Who is the other person living I'm there?

If it is a female, it would be good but if it is a male... I don't know what to say if I ever meet him. It would be very awkward as firstly, I don't even know him and he is a guy. But above all things, it is more important to take care of my needs first. I pushed the luggage into the room and sat down on the first bed.

I picked up the pillow and slightly sniffed the pillow from a distance. I pinched my nose as I was disgusted at the smell. This is the other person's bed, I'm sure of it. I got up and got to the second bed, it is placed near the closet so it is easier to unpack. After unpacking, I laid down on the bed and immediately fell asleep. I wonder if who is the one living with me in the same apartment.

-----------

JungMin

I stopped the car at the parking lot and got out of the car going to the other side of the car to open the car with my Sunday babe, SooJung.

She got out of the car and I planted a kiss on her cheek before getting in the lift with her. I can't wait to bed her like any other Sunday. This is our 3rd Sunday like this. I first met her 3 weeks ago at a nightclub. I meet my women all the time at the nightclub.

I pressed the lift to the 10th floor and pushed her against the wall as soon as the lift doors were closed. "Jung--"

I crashed my lips into hers and we began making out all the way until we reached the 10th floor. I kissed every part of her face, even if it is fake. She got it done because she wanted to meet men and it is natural for women to do this.

The lift doors opened and she pulled away from me slightly. I looked at me confused and she gestured to me that we had already reached the 10th floor. I pretended to look cool and got out of the lift. I wasn't too desperate, it is my natural instinct.

I unlocked the PIN on the door and got it, kissing her again as I would never see her again. This time, it is more intense. I sucked several parts of her neck and shoulders making them all bruised after all the sucking.

She moaned every time I did that and that made me even hornier. She took off my clothes while I took off hers, throwing her bra all over the place. That revealed her beautiful breasts and I sucked on it. "Jungmin ssi, don't... That would make me want you even more." She said between the moans. She is definitely enjoying this a lot.

The lights suddenly switched on and we froze. WHAT THE HELL... Who was that?