Chapter 63

DaJeong

Jeon JungMin got out of my house, waving a little goodbye to me. "It was nice staying at your place for the past 24 hours but I wished that I could stay for even longer." He said to me.

"But you can't," I told him. "Your younger sister will report to the police and they will show up here, I want my peaceful life back so don't come back here ever again, I am seriously begging you," I told him.

"Not even for one hour?" He asked.

"I will shut the door on your face if you appear at my doorstep, my parents will file a restraining order for you and that will be the end of you. Get over here and move on with your life, don't stay sad and depressed and move on when you have to." I told him, waving at him. "I hope that I don't see you again."

"But you will see me again unless you stop coming by my cafe to get coffee, go somewhere else to have your coffee and I will never be able to see you again." He waved back at me and I shut the door, turning my back against the door only to lean against it and a frown appeared on my face.

That couldn't be true, I can't believe that I am starting to catch feelings for this handsome player, I know that he is not the type of person that is on my dating list. These kind of guys are the worst and they do nothing but to make your life even more miserable, they don't do commit to anything and they will end things whenever they feel like this and move onto their next target.

The reason why I know this is because of my older brother, he is a huge player among all the people in his university and to other universities as well, no woman hasn't fallen for his charms and then got their hearts broken big-time. I am lucky that I am his younger sister but that doesn't mean that I approve of his dating life, it is a huge mess and he enjoys life the way he wants and he doesn't care about the other person who is in the relationship.

And Jeon JungMin is one of those players as well, I have heard a lot about him while I was going out on ladies night, I know that he is a huge player and he has a lot of money as well, so much money that women tend to fight over one another just to get that extra money from him and that would often result in him going to the hospital often because he would get hit by those women at times and he goes there for another reason as well.

There is a nurse who used to work in the general surgery department by the name Lee TaeNa and she is Lee TaeMin's older half-sister, and Jeon JungMin loves to visit the hospital so that he can get treated by her. She was his first love and he wanted her to see the good in him but she likes someone and they are getting engaged at the moment.

That was also the biggest reason why he was at my place for the entire night and the entire day as well, he was too drunk to go anywhere and I was the only one that was there at the moment and brought him back home with me. I didn't want to do that but the thought of him being alone is pitiful and I wanted to help him for a night but I have never thought that I would end up in his arms, I wanted to escape from his arms but I simply couldn't.

He was too irresistible to let go and he was hugging me tightly and he refused to let me go and the next thing I know is that my clothes are off and he started kissing me. Then it was morning and we were laying down next to each other naked and I got off before he even realized what he had done to me while he was drunk, he took away my virginity and he doesn't have a clue about it.

I was going to tell him about it but I couldn't, I lied to him that nothing happened the entire night and he was relieved to not know the truth. I wanted to tell him the truth throughout the entire day with him but his face made me not want to say anything, and it is not like he is going to take responsibility for it if he knows about it.

He is a player and that will never change, he is not going to do anything about it even if he knows what he has done to me. He doesn't do commitment and he will treat me as that other woman that he has intercourse with, I am no different from them except that I am not actually in a relationship with him and I don't plan to come into contact with him anymore.

I just sat down on the floor for hours and hours before I heard the passcode being keyed in and I got up from my position, wiping away my tears and then sitting on the couch and switching on the television, pretending that I was watching some drama. It was my older brother who came back home after 2 days of being outside, he must have read a lot but the lack of the alcohol smell just makes me feel weird.

"You had dinner yet?" He asked me and I shook my head. "Order fried chicken from the money that our parents left for us before going for their business trip, I am going to shower first."

"Don't you dare drink any alcohol today, I don't want to clean up after you and I want to sleep peacefully." I told him and he nodded, making his way to the shower and I sighed. I want to disappear from Jeon JungMin's sight and never appear in front of him ever again.