Chapter 59

JungMin

My phone rang again and I swiped my finger on the screen, rejecting the call. Can't they just leave me alone? I want to be alone and they are not leaving me alone at all, they just don't understand me well enough. I grabbed my bottle of soju and I drank the entire bottle, not leaving anything behind.

I raised my hand to let the bartender know that I want another 5 bottles of soju but he doesn't look in my direction at all. "Hey? Why aren't you answering me? I want another 5 bottles and I want it now nicely chilled and the caps off."

"Sir, you are drunk. You have reached your limit and the best thing that you can do is to stop reaching out for more alcohol and take this time to sober up, you can go home after this and I hope that I don't see you around anymore." The bartender calmly told me as he walked up to me.

"I don't care, I just want my drink and it is your job to serve me. Bring me my drink and I won't cause any trouble." I told him and my phone starts to ring again and I let out a loud groan, passing my phone to the bartender. "Can you do me a favour and throw away my phone for me? It is always ringing and I don't want to answer it, they are so annoying and I don't want to go home because of them."

"There is no need to throw away the phone, you can just turn it off and it won't ring again." A female voice said to the bartender and I looked at her, she looked rather familiar and I can't seem to figure out where I have met her before. It is not a common face nor it is the fact that I will get attracted to it, she is not my type and she never will be.

"Who the hell are you and who do you think that you can say that about me? Are you saying that I am an idiot for not knowing that? I know everything and I still allow myself to get hurt." I suddenly feel tears in my eyes and I have the urge to just burst out crying but I can't, I can't let anyone see me cry.

"What happened?" She sat down next to me even though I don't want her around, I can't even know who she is especially with my vision like that. "I thought that you stopped going to bars and nightclubs because you want to turn over a new leaf and become a son that your parents can be proud of and run your business without anything in the way, what happened to that now?"

"Why would you care about that?" I asked her and I leaned in closer to take a closer look at her, I finally know who she is. She is a frequent customer at the café and she is also Park Dawon's younger sister Park DaJeong, how could I not recognize that face? I bet that it is the alcohol that is making me not recognize faces well.

But the thing is that I am still not quite attracted to her and I have no idea why she is here for. "Did my younger sister ask you to search for me? Tell her to mind her own business and leave me alone, I want to be alone and I don't want you around."

"I just saw you making a commotion and I made my way towards you, I am out on my own and I didn't even know that you were trying to run away from your younger sister until you mentioned it yourself. So what exactly happened?" She asked me again, now knowing the true reason why I am here dead drunk at some bar that I swore to myself that I will never step into again.

I know that I shouldn't talk about my deepest secrets to a woman that I barely know but here I am, telling her everything in my heart as if she is not going to use that information as blackmail and try to blackmail me sometime in the future. But I somehow trust her that she wouldn't do that to me, she is my regular customer and she knows me quite well when I take her orders all the time.

And I somehow ended up looking at the ceiling when I opened my eyes again and I had a very bad feeling about it, the bedsheets and the decorations in the room is not mine, I don't own a white-coloured wall mirror and I do not own a white hammock chair at the balcony of my room. This is definitely not my room and I now fear for the worse that it is going to happen, I looked towards my right and there was no one there and I heaved a sigh of relief.

But there must be someone who brought me here last night and I don't want it to be Park DaJeong, I really can't do this when I told her my deepest secrets that I never will tell anyone. We better not have done anything that ruins everything or I will kill myself right now, I opened my blankets and I looked at myself under the blankets and I sighed.

The door opens and she appears behind it, I immediately sat up straight and then quickly reminded myself that I am naked. "What happened last night?" I asked her. "Nothing bad happened right? Did I do anything wrong to you?"

She shook her head. "You just passed out quickly and I didn't know where to bring you to and since you didn't want to go home, I didn't call your younger sister and I brought you back home instead. Don't worry, no one saw you here, my parents are out on a business trip and my older brother hasn't come home yet. I cooked breakfast for you, have some of it before you go off." I feel like she can be my best friend now.