Chapter 70

JungAh

"Ok, class. Remember to revise everything that we have covered and not to miss out on anything because it is going to come out for the test next week, you guys can study with each other but don't play around too much. This assignment holds almost 40% of your final grading for this semester so study hard and make yourself proud." The lecturer concluded his lecture and makes his exit out of the classroom, it has been a whole day of studying and the only thing that he tells us to do is to study more and bury ourselves into the books.

I looked at the watch on my right wrist, at least we still ended on time and I have some time to spare before I get to work, my older brother is working the morning shift of course because he is the owner and no one can work that shift except for him, but I know that he is putting his heart into his work. He has been a little confused about his life for a while the last 2 weeks, he isn't eating well or sleeping well.

He appeared to have also lost a few kilograms as well but he is a guy so it doesn't matter, he still looks healthy to me but his heart isn't. How would he still smile when he knows that his first love is going to marry the one that she loves? My older brother has loved Lee TaeNa his entire life, he might not have said it to me directly but I can tell that he has a thing for TaeNa unnie and it is really deep kind of love.

But he is stupid for not chasing after her even though he has a chance to, Lee TaeNa is single her entire life and she didn't date anyone until Nam Daehwan and that would give my older brother so many chances to be with her and he didn't do, maybe he didn't want to force himself onto her and Lee TaeNa only saw him as a friend throughout their entire friendship. And she is going to get engaged to the hot lawyer who is going to take over the law firm very soon, that is something that should be celebrated about but not for my older brother.

He needs a lot of time to heal from the one-sided love that he has gotten himself into all these years and to move on with his life, it is not a very easy thing to do but I know that he can do it. I wish for him the best that he can get over Lee TaeNa as fast as he can and move on, no one likes to get stuck in the past with no absolute way to get out of it.

"Your class ended early today." Lee TaeMin was just outside the school grounds and he is standing there trying to look all cool.

"What are you doing here for? You don't have any classes today, and you are here." I said to him.

"So I see that you are interested in me, you even know my classes and what time they end." He said with a smirk.

"Then what are you doing here for? You don't have a lot of friends and your best friend is working at the cafe, why aren't you here being a nuisance to him?" I said to him and I walked past him, I just can't stand him and I can't be in the same space as him.

Ever since we had a little scuffle at the cafe that day when he saw Park Dawon, we haven't been talking to each other and we haven't met each other as well. He is busy building up his gaming career as usual and I am just living my life as quietly as possible, we don't have anything to do with each other and we don't intend to do that either.

"He is busy and I have something better to show you, you wouldn't regret it." He told me and drags me along with him, I didn't have any time to react nor I have the strength to resist him.

And we arrive at the cafe in a matter of minutes, my older brother is working diligently in there and he didn't seem to be facing any problems at all. "He is fine, my older brother is not in some kind of trouble."

I wanted to make my way in but he stops me, I glared at him and then I looked towards the cafe and I saw something that I have not seen from my older brother before, he is smiling towards a woman and the woman is none other than Park DaJeong herself.  Since when did she come over to the cafe again?

She didn't come to buy coffee from our cafe for the past 2 weeks and I got a little worried about her but I guess that she was fine, I heard from my older brother that he went to find her at her place and she was doing fine. "So what exactly do you want me to see?" I asked him, there is nothing that I find weird about this entire scene unfolding right in front of me.

"You have seen your older brother's gaze towards Park DaJeong, right? What does it remind you of?" He asked and I just stared at him without saying anything back. "Can you just cooperate with me for one second and answer me?"

I looked at the both of them and I see the two of them caring for each other, there is nothing wrong with it and I don't get why Lee TaeMin is making such a huge fuss over it. "They are in love, have you not been in love? And you should be happy with your best friend if he is in love and he is dating that very girl."

"He hasn't reacted this way before, he has tons of flings and doesn't commit to anyone at all." He said and I just sighed. "Could your brother be under some spell that Park DaJeong set on him?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "That just means that Park DaJeong is extremely special and important to him, just support your best friend's decision and his relationship. If you are jealous of him, go find some girl on the street and ask her to be your girlfriend. You will get rejected without any hesitation."

"But what if that girl were to be you? What would you say to me?" That question got me so stunned and I don't know what to say to my older brother's best friend.