5 - Email

Subject: Jimmy Fallon

From: Michelle James

To: Skye Parker

Date: 9/3/2013 11.46am

--------------------------------

Hi Skye,

Hope the video shoot ended well yesterday. I just wanted to drop you over all of the details for your appearance on Jimmy Fallon next week.

Your episode will be recorded and aired next Monday September 9th. Even though it airs at 11.30pm, it is recorded at 5pm so you need to be there at 3 at the latest for hair and make-up.

It's recorded at Studio 6B, but I'll send a car to pick you up and bring you home. If you'd like me to attend along side you let me know asap.

The producers and Jimmy are considering a lip sync battle with you so can you please forward me over the names of 2 songs you'd like to do so I can send them over to the show's team.

As far as clothes, there are a number of options. Either you can wear something of your own choosing, or I can arrange a meeting with one of our stylists in the next couple of days. Again just let me know.

As part of your appearance on the show Sam Smith's team are going to give us a 30 second preview of the Omen video so that Jimmy can show it during your interview.

It should be a really fun show, so just enjoy it doll and be the bubbly, sweet girl we all love.

Call me if you need anything,

Michelle x