87 - Article

TVD Exclusive

The final episode of season 6 of The Vampire Diaries airs in just under a week.

At the end of last weeks episode we were left with the residents of Mystic Falls in carnage. The wedding of Alaric and Jo ending in tragedy after Jo was stabbed at the alter by her evil brother Kai.

Not only that but Kai blew up the entire room, glass and crumbling rubble then raining down on top of our favourite characters.

The final shots of the episode showed Elena collapsing on the ground unconscious and then Kai grabbing ahold of a severely injured Holly and taking her away.

The exclusive picture below taken from next weeks finale, shows Holly (played by Skye Parker) tied up by the hands and feet in what appears to be a bedroom.

We do know that the season finale will mark the end of Nina Dobrev's time on the show, but how will they write her out? Did Kai actually manage to kill her? Will Damon finally breaking up with her and revealing his feelings for Holly drive her awa...

We do know that the season finale will mark the end of Nina Dobrev's time on the show, but how will they write her out? Did Kai actually manage to kill her? Will Damon finally breaking up with her and revealing his feelings for Holly drive her away? And what about Holly? How long will it take for everyone to realise she's gone? Most of all, how will Damon react when he finds out it's Kai that's taken her?