131 - Real Life

"ACTION....."

"Caroline, everything's going to be ok. Bonnie and Damon will get here soon and then we can get the babies out," Holly tried to reassure her friend as she continued through the pain of established labour.

"I just wish this was over."

Taking her friends hand as she lay in her hospital bed, Holly tried her best to explain what was going on. As a newly turned vampire, Holly was dealing with enough already without all of this too.
It was decided just weeks ago that it was the right time for Holly to change. She'd be safer as a vampire, stronger and more resilient. Turns out their timing couldn't be worse. There was now a vampire huntress out there who would not hesitate in her efforts to make sure they were all dead. Not so great.

Even with all of those worries on their plate, Holly made sure that all of her attention was on Caroline. It had to be. It deserved to be.

"The babies don't want to be born. They're trying to siphon magic through your blood. Every time the doctors try to perform the c section they fight back."

"So what do we do?"

"Valerie seems to think that if we channel enough magic outside of your body then the babies will be drawn to it and we can get them out."

Caroline let out a frustrated sigh, Holly holding on to one hand and Stefan on to the other. "I swear I didn't hear one medical word in that whole sentence."

"Can Valerie channel the amount of magic we'd need though?" Stefan voiced in concern.

"That's why I called Bonnie. Her and Damon are on their way now. It'll work. It has to."

Bonnie and Damon were currently out trying to find ways of bringing down the vampire huntress Rayna Cruz. It was proving a fruitless task. Every time they managed to kill her she'd just come straight back. She was invincible.

Initially Holly had been desperate to go with them, not liking being away from Damon for too long. Thankfully he'd managed to talk her out of it, convinced her to stay with Caroline.

As a new vamp Holly was a great catch for the seemingly immortal hunter. She couldn't defend herself like the others could, couldn't fight like them either. Damon was not about to let his girlfriend anywhere near Rayna. One stab from her Phoenix sword was a one way ticket to hell. The victim would literally become a moving target, and Rayna would stop at nothing until that vampire was dead. They'd be on the run forever.

"CUT....."

"Ok, let's reset for the final scene," the Director yelled from behind his camera.

It was safe to say the stuff they were about to film would have fans screaming. Not only would it rip two favourites apart, it would finally reveal the depths of their feelings once and for all.

"Hey Princess, you ok?" Ian asked his pregnant wife, stepping on to set and preparing to film his part in the next scene.

"I'm fine baby," Skye smiled, making her way over to her husband for a quick kiss.

"Promise?" He smirked.

"Promise."

Walking over to the couple, Julie Plec couldn't help but get excited about what was coming up. This would be a turning point in Damon and Holly's relationship. It would literally mark a huge milestone in the season. It was going to be epic.