145 - Article

BREAKING NEWS

BABY SKIAN ON THE WAY?

Skian fans world over have been glued to their social media pages all day. With celebs from all walks of life in attendance at the couples baby shower, we've been treated to an extensive array of snapchats, Instagram posts and tweets.

With demand for any pictures and exclusives from the event so high, paparazzi have been stationed outside Ian and Skye's L.A homestead since the early hours. It's been whilst they're waiting that news has started to circulate that baby Skian might be on the way sooner than any of us thought.

With people trickling in and out of the house all afternoon, photographers were taken by surprise when Ian's Audi Q5 Hybrid suddenly came zooming out of their gated driveway.

It's reported that Ian's Mother Edna Somerhalder was beside the Vampire Diaries heart throb in the front, whilst Skye and Ian's sister Robyn sat in the back

Many of the people attending the shower are still said to be at the residence, but it's also rumoured that the likes of Justin Timberlake and wife Jessica Biel, Jimmy Fallon and wife Nancy and also their Vampire Diaries co-star Paul Wesley left the house almost immediately after Ian and Skye.

A tweet posted by a member of the public minutes ago is claiming they've seen the Somerhalder's and their friends at Cedars Sinai Medical Centre heading towards the exclusive Maternity ward.

It's safe to say that this tweet and the news of the pairs abrupt departure from their own party has their entire fanbase in a spin.

It is believed that Skye isn't due to give birth for at least a couple of weeks. Maybe it's a false alarm. Maybe we're just grasping at straws. Or maybe, just maybe, their little baby girl is too eager to make her debut in the big wide world.