104 - Article

Skye Parker prepares for wedding

It looks like we haven't got long to wait Skian shippers.

Just over a week ago Skye Parker and Ian Somerhalder confirmed that they would be tying the knot within the next couple of months.

According to fans who attended this years San Diego Comic-Con, Ian revealed that they were originally planning on exchanging vows during their TVD mid season break in December/January. It was then decided to move the wedding forward to July/August before they return to Georgia to film season 7 of the show.
The Damon Salvatore actor also said the reasoning behind their date change was because nearly losing Skye as a result of her car crash nearly 2 months ago made him realise how much he wants her to be his wife. He doesn't want to wait any longer than he has to.

It seems these new plans have not changed.

Earlier today Skye was spotted in an L.A based boutique putting together her wedding registry (see pic below).

Fellow shoppers in the store claim that Skye was pointing out to one of the employees everything she liked and they took note of everything

Fellow shoppers in the store claim that Skye was pointing out to one of the employees everything she liked and they took note of everything. The main bulk of the list consisted of home furnishings, including cushions, throws, ornaments and lamps. According to one shopper Skye said the following about a vintage men's watch she'd seen displayed in a cabinet, "Ian would love this. I might get this as my wedding gift to him."

Now we know that everything is in full swing, and the most hotly anticipated marriage of the year is on the way, all that's left to question is when's it going to happen. It could be a couple of weeks. It could be a month. Judging by how fast this pair have moved in the past it could even be tomorrow.

Keep an eye on their social media Skian lovers. Chances are if anything comes to light, that's where it will be posted first.